[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

I felt like the T3 Flat ES wasn't good enough to imprint, so went for the Regal in case of good luck... with my budget I'm gonna call this good enough to multimod and Divine.

Wish I'd been able to get it 6L... but not so far, and I think the upgrade is more important than the extra link.

Edit: Now, to figure out how to find someone to multimod and do the +% Attributes...
Last edited by Kirian42 on Apr 11, 2019, 9:35:36 PM
"
Grimstarz wrote:
How do u guys manage to run herald of ice, discipline and arctic armor + bonechill?

I can do fine with Herald + arctic armor + discipline, but adding bonechill to arctic armor doesnt give me enough to cast skills :(

And does the quality of arctic armor, which gives 20% increased skill effect duration at 20q, apply to the duration of winter orb too?

Do not link Bonechill to Herald of Ice. It increases its mana reservation. There is a warning about that in the Sockets and Links section.

Later on, if you want to use Purity auras without taking out Bonechill, you can do that with Enlighten:

But this is just a QoL upgrade.

Arctic Armour quality increases the duration of the chilled ground trail behind you. It's completely irrelevant.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
psycico wrote:
hello,

how do you colour the whispering ice staff? i have 6 socket trying to get BBBBGG and used many chromes but to no luck.

don't have the white socket either on crafting. can someone please explain the method?

According to the Vorici Calculator, it takes an average of 161 chromatics to hit 4B2G on this staff. Nothing special. The way probablilities work, your chance to fail in 300 chroms is only 15%, and after 500 it's 4%. So even with extremely bad luck it's still not hard.

For the white socket you need to catch Vorici in Research. But I would rather try to get a white socket in the chest first - that lets you swap Herald of Ice for any Purity you want.

so do you mean i should just spam chromes till i hit the 4b2g ? sorry i'm a noob :)
"
psycico wrote:
so do you mean i should just spam chromes till i hit the 4b2g ? sorry i'm a noob :)

Basically, yes, it's the cheapest option assuming average luck. Good luck!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
psycico wrote:

I had very bad luck with this, that's why I asked Vorici for some help
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
systemdown wrote:

I had very bad luck with this, that's why I asked Vorici for some help

Sorry to hear =/ I think I had above average luck with mine. But that's RNG for you.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Well, he's really helpful. I used to hate him when he was a master, but as a mafioso he does a great work

Question: Is 1 Ex the actual price most of you are paying for a Brute Force Solution that prevents corrupted blood? If that's the going rate I'll pay it but it seems unusually high...especially compared to last league.
I wouldn't be surprised. Even non corrupted ones are more expensive than previous leagues (at least those with 23/24 int)
Last edited by AsbelFar on Apr 12, 2019, 9:58:39 AM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Question: Is 1 Ex the actual price most of you are paying for a Brute Force Solution that prevents corrupted blood? If that's the going rate I'll pay it but it seems unusually high...especially compared to last league.

Prices of good items for this build are higher than previous leagues and that includes some corrupted jewels with very good implicit like the one you ask. Probably more people are playing stats conversion builds and that implicit is one of the best if not the best you can get when corrupting a unique jewel. Is always about offer and demand. Myself I corrupted about 12 Brute Force / Fertile Mind with 23+ int this league and didn't get a fkin single top implicit, more than that like 6-7 of them turned into other useless corrupted unique jewels.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 12, 2019, 10:22:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info