[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

508 Depth Aul with some nasty mods, no problem for this build, boss died quite fast , only one replication phase and only 1 pizza slam :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 8, 2019, 4:41:54 PM
lilianmarius many thanks again. You have a lucky hand for crafting!!!
Last edited by ayevgeniy on Apr 8, 2019, 4:48:53 PM
"
ayevgeniy wrote:
lilianmarius many thanks again. You have a lucky hand for crafting!!!

That lucky annul :) made my day, glad i could help you!
RNGesus has abandoned me. Wasted 2 rounds & estimated cost of 200c & cannot annul the 3rd stats out.

Now I need to farm for more currency & haven't have a chance with any major drops. Sigh.

My early league luck is all gone.
what can I do to help survive the chimera smoke clouds? Even without blood rage and 11k es its hard.
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
what can I do to help survive the chimera smoke clouds? Even without blood rage and 11k es its hard.

Open a portal near the down-right gate where mobs spawn. When Chimera disappear, run through the clouds in the right side of the arena only, if you didn't find him yet just jump in portal, come back and run through the smoke clouds on the left side of the arena.

Vaal discipline can help in case you don't find him fast enough, but you'll be able to use it only once during the fight
If I get a Vaal Regalia with *just* 12% Int, is it worth it to Regal and Multimod that? Or is it better to go ahead and Augment and hope for something?

(Thinking that if you Regal the one-suffix item, you have a 50/50 shot on the Annul)
Last edited by Kirian42 on Apr 9, 2019, 5:20:06 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Open a portal near the down-right gate where mobs spawn. When Chimera disappear, run through the clouds in the right side of the arena only, if you didn't find him yet just jump in portal, come back and run through the smoke clouds on the left side of the arena.

wow is that the only way? why does he counter this build so much compared to others?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

wow is that the only way? why does he counter this build so much compared to others?

when he opens clouds, just pop your potions and run through the clouds.
hes not that hard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info