[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

Why the concern? It's GG. Playing it currently as Hierophant. It's absolutely wonderful.
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Socaro wrote:
Ye, resists are low in my case too, life is getting higher but still way to go, tricsters def is good at least :d

I kinda dont like staffs but it seems to be the most dmg...maybe with veil mods that might change

Just got my Malachai's Artifice from poe.trade for 1 chaos orb. It gives me -20% all res but +95% Lightning because it's socketed with a blue gem Orb of Storms This made fixing the other resistances easier while only having to focus on fire/cold.

I hope you all are having as much fun as me with this:) PS the Syndicates are overpowered:D

I saw u went for scion life wheel and honestly it seems like waste to use this ring when u can grab for 1 point ee and use ring with life and res and something like flat dmg to spells.

And answering question about searing touch, its good for start but u should aim for +1 to gems and +2 to fire gems u can buy 6l Staff quite cheep and craft it, there are some guides for that.
"
Socaro wrote:
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Socaro wrote:
Ye, resists are low in my case too, life is getting higher but still way to go, tricsters def is good at least :d

I kinda dont like staffs but it seems to be the most dmg...maybe with veil mods that might change

Just got my Malachai's Artifice from poe.trade for 1 chaos orb. It gives me -20% all res but +95% Lightning because it's socketed with a blue gem Orb of Storms This made fixing the other resistances easier while only having to focus on fire/cold.

I hope you all are having as much fun as me with this:) PS the Syndicates are overpowered:D

I saw u went for scion life wheel and honestly it seems like waste to use this ring when u can grab for 1 point ee and use ring with life and res and something like flat dmg to spells.

And answering question about searing touch, its good for start but u should aim for +1 to gems and +2 to fire gems u can buy 6l Staff quite cheep and craft it, there are some guides for that.

Good point. Im still trying out and thinking about other ways of talenting this. I'll give your idea a try sometime. Thanks for the input:)
what veiled mods do you think are good for this build?

i saw a increase range for brand skill veiled mod and there are probably others.
"
wolf4547 wrote:
what veiled mods do you think are good for this build?

i saw a increase range for brand skill veiled mod and there are probably others.

Good question! The good ones i've found so far is Firedamge+ignite chance on weapon. and brand attachment range on gloves.

feel free to tell me if you find any others:)
Is there a reason for fire pen in the staff?
It doesn't help with the ignite dmg - afaik.
Wouldn't be ignite gem not a better choice?
What afaik mean? And fire pen affect falling meteors witch are constantly hitting target, dunno if its better or worst than ignite gem
show us a progress video :D
"
AnakinSky wrote:
Is there a reason for fire pen in the staff?
It doesn't help with the ignite dmg - afaik.
Wouldn't be ignite gem not a better choice?

Did not know this. But my plan is to replace Fire pen with Empower. Currently leveling one atm.
Thanks for your input.
"
show us a progress video :D

I have never made a video before. Maybe that's something to look into:)

But I have been streaming 10+ hours every day since launch so you are welcome to join in there. https://www.twitch.tv/seabazz87
But my computer could need an upgrade so I can't promise flawless 0 lag content:)

I wrote some updated stuff in the first spoiler of the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info