[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

have you considered using hypothermia support? Asking because i see Raizqt using it in his build. Also, what would your 4L setup be, I'm just starting out with this build. Thanks
"
PowerForth wrote:
have you considered using hypothermia support? Asking because i see Raizqt using it in his build. Also, what would your 4L setup be, I'm just starting out with this build. Thanks

Hello there. That could be a very Nice addition to The build. However I can`t use it right now because of xoph's blood.
Xoph's blood gives me strength, lots of life and Avatar of fire (wich prevents me from doing damage of anything other than fire. It also "Covers the enemies in ash" wich slows their movementspeed with 20% and increased the fire damage they take with 20%.

Brand-Combustion-swift affliction- and then just try wichever gives you more ignite dammade. Can't give you numbers since im at work. Hope you enjoy The build!
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 10, 2018, 3:50:57 AM
ATM, I'm 82 with this build. I consider myself as pretty low-skilled player and this build still feels great. I don't have Intuitive leap, can't afford Kaom, so I headed to Constitution, and replace "Grows and Decay" cluster near Shadow for fire cluster at the top-left of Witch section. Acrobatics seems too far for me, thought it solves dex problem, which hurts alot. And I get pretty good luck with having 5-link prophecy for my staff, as well as getting very good high-life tri-res body. That allowed me to go less res/more dmg on jewerly and some quality-of-life utility gems(Decoy totem is nice for essence and boxes, I fit Anger as I still don't go MoM, I get Arcane surge for my curse/recall).
"
Adelar wrote:
ATM, I'm 82 with this build. I consider myself as pretty low-skilled player and this build still feels great. I don't have Intuitive leap, can't afford Kaom, so I headed to Constitution, and replace "Grows and Decay" cluster near Shadow for fire cluster at the top-left of Witch section. Acrobatics seems too far for me, thought it solves dex problem, which hurts alot. And I get pretty good luck with having 5-link prophecy for my staff, as well as getting very good high-life tri-res body. That allowed me to go less res/more dmg on jewerly and some quality-of-life utility gems(Decoy totem is nice for essence and boxes, I fit Anger as I still don't go MoM, I get Arcane surge for my curse/recall).

I'm glad to hear that this build is working for you. Me too are having a blast with it.
I'm also considering replacing Herald of fire since I'm changing The last ascendancy point and probably removing MoM all together. I feel that with MoM I was oom almost constantly and it ruined the flow of the build.
The intuitive leap was just something i thought of to try last night. The build is far from complete and I can image it can be played in many different ways.

Gz on ur 5 link prophecy. Get a Shrieking essence of rage for an easy +2 fire skills on the staff.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 10, 2018, 3:49:02 AM
Do you consider The Searing Touch as an option? And what do you want to use instead of Heralt of Ash?
Q: - Does 34% more burning dmg from heralt applies to all spells or only to heralt burning?
"
Adelar wrote:
Do you consider The Searing Touch as an option? And what do you want to use instead of Heralt of Ash?
Q: - Does 34% more burning dmg from heralt applies to all spells or only to heralt burning?

I used The searing touch while leveling for abit. But I do think the +skill gem levels are better.
From what i've read I understand that Herald of Ash does not increased the ignite dmg. Other than the fire damage/spell damage boost wich increases the meteors damage wich then increases the ignite damage.

From my understandings Bigger hits=More Ignite damage. The first reason I went for HoA was because of the Mastermind of Discord ascendancy node wich gives us 25% fire pen while using Herald. But Since I'm no longer going for that one I don't think theres much use of it.

Maybe Anger would be an option for bigger initial meteor hits. or maybe i can bake in some Blasphemy Temporal chains for better survivability.

I'm also considering taking Liege of the Primordial as the last Ascendancy node. and use a second golem (Flame golem)
This will increase our damage and our regen and make our Golems immune to elemental damage.
Removing Herald of Ash would empty a socket for Flame golem.

Also came up with a dps increase in our movement setup.

We use Flame dash-Faster casting-Less Duration-Arcane surge instead of the lightning warp.

Arcane surges improves our cast rate and spell dmg. The cast rate improves our Brand Recall cooldown recovery and should result in smoother gameplay with some more damage. However it does not teleport as far.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 10, 2018, 5:15:34 AM
How about single target boss fight i use brand on lvling was great to clear but Stick on boss fight?
Rare weapons are 100% better than any unique for this build and i think in general this league.

I wouldnt reccomend removing MoM from build as it gives huge survi boost, as witch or tricster is hard to build up big hp pool, use some mana or hybrid flask and it sould be fine or play tricster xd

For now i changed from armageddon to cold snap/vortex and i have to say its quite amazing, chilling enemys is awesome, dmg is huge even single target is nice one thing thats kinda worst than armageddon is clear. Like clearing with cold is rly good but with armag its no brainer.
And right now i have real dilema what build i want to play, cus both are great.

"
loczek123 wrote:
How about single target boss fight i use brand on lvling was great to clear but Stick on boss fight?

After u pick note that allow u to stick 2 brands on 1 target single dmg is ok, add vaal rf and u should be fine. Its not like arc trap but its nice, u just stick 2 brand and run around using brand recall form time to time to make a bit of shotgun dmg.
Last edited by Socaro on Dec 10, 2018, 5:11:23 AM
"
Socaro wrote:
Rare weapons are 100% better than any unique for this build and i think in general this league.

I wouldnt reccomend removing MoM from build as it gives huge survi boost, as witch or tricster is hard to build up big hp pool, use some mana or hybrid flask and it sould be fine or play tricster xd

For now i changed from armageddon to cold snap/vortex and i have to say its quite amazing, chilling enemys is awesome, dmg is huge even single target is nice one thing thats kinda worst than armageddon is clear. Like clearing with cold is rly good but with armag its no brainer.
And right now i have real dilema what build i want to play, cus both are great.

"
loczek123 wrote:

After u pick note that allow u to stick 2 brands on 1 target single dmg is ok, add vaal rf and u should be fine. Its not like arc trap but its nice, u just stick 2 brand and run around using brand recall form time to time to make a bit of shotgun dmg.

I have done up to T11 maps and Singletarget is "ok" but not super great. But the last changes to movement setup and ascendancy nodes might help abit with this.
Try adding vaal rf and maybe scorching ray on single...if u have sockets left maybe scorching cast while chaneling firestorm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info