Slow Mo Zombies! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxed Playstyle|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

yeah,thanks for this build/guide Trini, Ive gotten the farthest so far
with it. i finally found a bone helmet but i think i screwed up,i used the
highest life essence on it but the resist were low,only like 14 or so...
i guess i needed to raise the quality first?
oh well,hopefully they aren't too rare...
"
Ramus wrote:
I was a bad exile this morning...

im playing this posts build, brand new player, loved the swords got all excited went to poe trade found one with the sockets i wanted saw wanted what i thought was 3 c, was going to buy one got me 30 c lol, then saw it was ex and just sad face lol grats
"
WillieW0nka wrote:
Hi Trini (and all POE players),

Well this is my 1st forum post....and it's just to thank you for dropping such an awesome build for us newbies (yeah I've been a bit lazy with POE) to help get up towards endgame (fingers crossed). You obviously see this as your "love child" and it shows with your feedback posts....so pls keep it up.

Regards Willie
Hey WillieW0nka,

Sweet name :). Thanks for taking the time to be complimentative. I hope you like the build, but more so I hope you love and stick with POE. Feel free to post any questions or comments. Don't worry about newbie questions :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Ramus wrote:

Dang. Someone grows a money tree in their hideout ;)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
rshap wrote:
yeah,thanks for this build/guide Trini, Ive gotten the farthest so far
with it. i finally found a bone helmet but i think i screwed up,i used the
highest life essence on it but the resist were low,only like 14 or so...
i guess i needed to raise the quality first?
oh well,hopefully they aren't too rare...
Hey rshap,

You're very welcome. I'm glad you've beaten your best :).
Bone Helmets only drop in specific map bases. So far I've only found Bone Helmets in maps that share the Volcano map base, and the relic Chambers map base. There's lots that the wiki isn't updated on for 3.5. So I'm keeping my own list of where I see they drop. Previous to 3.5, the list was pretty big.
You didn't screw up your Bone Helmet. You just got a bad resist roll on it. Quality only impacts the the amount of Armour, Evasion, and/or Energy Shield a piece of armour has. It doesn't impact the possible rolls at all.
Thanks again for the thanks :)

Annnnnd

"
Diseasedmeat wrote:
im playing this posts build, brand new player, loved the swords got all excited went to poe trade found one with the sockets i wanted saw wanted what i thought was 3 c, was going to buy one got me 30 c lol, then saw it was ex and just sad face lol grats
Hey Diseasedmeat,

Funny stuff :). Those swords are only available in a specific part of the game, breach maps. They are hard to get.

One thing to keep in mind when shopping for 3 socket gear like weapons and shields, is that you don't really have to worry what socket colours are on the gear. It's easy, on a 3 socket item, to get the colours you need.

Annnnnd

"
"
Viscar wrote:
...I have modded up your build and can basically run red maps no problem solo or in groups. Clear speed I am about as fast as anything else I've seen. I randomly pop into higher level open groups to compare the build with others there.

As I said previously, and still stand by, the build rocks on everything but Betrayal mechanics...
Hey Viscar,

Thanks for standing by the build! At this point, it's not my build at all :). You've modded so much of the build that it doesn't look anything like mine. The tree, items, links...It's all you now :). The build you have and the build I have interact completely different in combat. Looks sweet though! Keep us posted how it goes. It's nice for people to see all the pros and cons of what other people do. Keep the posts coming :)

I wouldn't say its far off. I'm still running two curses like you with Enfeeble + Temporal. I went for the curse nodes like you. I am running zombies and all the minion damage nodes like you. The difference is in movement ability and secondary "minion" really. I am using SRS instead of skels (which isn't hard to switch to skels, but waiting to get last labs done for that), and I'm using shield charge instead of charged dash. I am applying the lightning damage through shield charge with gloves right now that add lightning damage on hit so I can evoke the elemental equilibrium to get the extra damage from the hatred applied to my minions. Same concept as your build. I just move around a LOT faster with shield charge versus charged dash. The heart of the build(s) is to let the minions deal the damage while we just apply a little bit of lightning damage to kick in the elemental equilibrium and stay alive.

In the skill tree, my only differences is I haven't bothered with all the + to minion health that you did. I instead grabbed the nearby aura nodes since they were right there. This lets me blasphemy BOTH curses instead of 1, makes hatred stronger, and gives my curses a larger radius. It also allows me not to use my movement/attack skill to apply the curse and I can instead use the skill to apply fortify to increase my survivability.

It really is 95% the same build with some minor tweaks I made for what I find DPS output and survivability as well as ease of use.

For reference, if you pull my build into path of building, you'll see that my zombies with slam are dishing out about 130K dps per zombie. With 11 zombies that is 1.4 mill dps from just the zombies. With 2 violent dead jewels that is pretty much all they do is slam attack. The SRS are at 27K each dps. With 20 of them out that is another 540K dps. This is without a 6L mind you. So I am pushing 2 million DPS as it is with my setup. 4486 life, (now that I threw on a Belly of the Beast), 635 ES, 500+ life regen, 80% physical damage reduction with everything popped, 80% effective evade chance, immortal call setup.... It's a pretty beastly build. I have 2 belly of the beast, and working to get the other 6L right now. I am hoping to get enough mana reduction to toss in a Dread Banner as well into the build. That would basically complete it. After that, it's a few more life nodes and done. I should be over 5K health, pushing 3mil dps easy, and zooming around everywhere. That was the goal I was going for. While I would love to get an Aul's Uprising amulet (the all attribute Envy one) I doubt that is going to happen this league. Only other items I am hoping to get is a nice high pDPS rare tiger hook sword with some resistances on it. That will boost Hatred dps on my minions, give me 6% dodge chance, and help my resistances. I can craft onto it some massive minion damage bonus as well. If the skels work out like I hope they are going to... I may over 4mil dps from some playing around with path of building.

For those wondering how I am hitting those numbers, I'm adding in the added damage when lightning shocks my target and the frenzy/power charges my minions gain from my shield. Part of me is wanting to go pick up Necromantic Aegis with Conduit to really spread those frenzy and power charges around real fast, but the loss of stats from the shield on me is rough lol.
Last edited by Viscar on Dec 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
"
Diseasedmeat wrote:
"
Ramus wrote:

Yea these are very end game, and to be honest they really don't improve damage enough for the cost but they are really fun for things like bosses. I actually find I was clearing a bit faster with my 2h setup, but it was riskier as well. With this setup I have a lot more survivability over 2h, but I could also accomplish this with rares instead of these ridiculous swords. ;) I like to push this build to its limits!

Here's some toys I picked up last night...

And I found a anatomical knowledge cobalt jewel with 7% increase life, 1 max life to 3 intelligence in radius and +5% minion damage corrupted for around 20c. This brings my life up to 5555 and my ES to 523.

Added some more 20% gems to my build and swapped around some resists to get around 115-120% for each and 1% chaos resist. (Trying to keep this in the positive.)

At this point I think I am near maxing out this builds potential without majorly changing how it works. There is one amulet I want but it is worth 30+ex, Envy+No mana reduction and would really just be for fun. With that said, I am smashing through T14-15 maps. Only trouble is of course Syndicate, but at this point I have gotten good at completely ignoring anything but interventions in T10+

So as I slowly get these last skill points, I am considering going south from discipline and training and grabbing sanctity (20% armor and some ES/life regen) and then hitting the combat stamina node below it for another 20% armor, 5% life and 1% life regen. I think thats about as tanky as this build will get without changing around core functionality or making minions weaker.

Having so much fun with this build still!

Edit: To anyone having issues with syndicate at t10+... just stop doing them when you get a lab. Yea, I just realized they pop up the same one over and over until you complete it. So now I just ignore Jun and the lab and essentially opt out of syndicate while high tier mapping. Hooray GGG, hope you like that people don't want to do your content!
Last edited by Ramus on Dec 28, 2018, 4:40:14 PM
"
"
armstrongxnxx wrote:
Betrayal league i saw your body armor on your armory but i can't find the craft to + 1 Maximum Number of zombies and Skeleton if u remmember please tell me
After further delving (into my mind) I'm sure I got the mod via Unveiling items in Betrayal. I have yet to find any +1 to Zombies or Skeletons on standard mod yet. I doubt they Catarina's +1 to Zombies was removed, but I have yet to find it.

Ty triniparty, can u tell me the name of the pantheon's that u are using?
I do have to ask, why are the three nodes by the templar for Attack and Minion Damaged picked with this build? Literally the least three efficient nodes according to path of building to pick. The three on the right to Sovereignty add more dps, reduce mana reservation, and increase curse radius. Since we aren't a Dom build, those nodes really don't apply to the minion build that well when we aren't a major source of damage included with the minions like a Dom blow build would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info