Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

"Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%"

Does this mean its retroactive? Also does this affect unique flasks or just the standard ones? Will my dying sun, for example, remain legacy?
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
REPORT IT...they might not know about it.

I see that you could not be bothered to spend 10 sec doing a google search and thought that it was smarter to add a post to this thread ...

You could have responded in a nice way. Instead you made an effort to be a d1ck.
For shame.
What would Jesus do...he would put coal in your christmas sock !
FOR SHAME !

Dude, I literally told you that it was a well known issue, and you literally could not be bothered to check before answering ( with caps ) "REPORT IT".

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Rip melee.
i was okay with the removal of the op statsticks , but the dual wield nonsense killed a lot of builds and movement skills, and in exchange we got nothing.
But did they bolster their crappy servers?
pumped for this season.

Focusing on the positives since it's too easy to focus on negatives, which may turn out to be positive.
yeah
"
You can no longer use skills that require a specific weapon if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill. For example, you will no longer be able to use Reave with a dagger and sceptre equipped. This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks.
As a result of this change, Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Double Strike, Vaal Double Strike, Reckoning, Ice Crash, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Sunder, Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light, Word of War, Edict of War, Decree of War, Commandment of War, Tectonic Slam, Consecrated Path, Smite, Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Ancestral Warchief are no longer main-hand only.

Hold on hold on for a second! Does this mean we can no longer use Facebreakers + Shield for ancestral warchief?
Last edited by Mootthemad on Dec 6, 2018, 3:04:54 AM
"
Mootthemad wrote:
"
You can no longer use skills that require a specific weapon if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill. For example, you will no longer be able to use Reave with a dagger and sceptre equipped. This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks.
As a result of this change, Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Double Strike, Vaal Double Strike, Reckoning, Ice Crash, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Sunder, Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light, Word of War, Edict of War, Decree of War, Commandment of War, Tectonic Slam, Consecrated Path, Smite, Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Ancestral Warchief are no longer main-hand only.

Hold on hold on for a second! Does this mean we can no longer use Facebreakers + Shield for ancestral warchief?

A shield is not a weapon in Path of Exile.
It is no longer main only, meaning that if you are unarmed ( which you cannot do with a weapon in your off-hand ), it should still work like it is working now.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
so many changes and not one of them makes the game better or more interesting to play
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Looks good, thanks GGG!

It's good to shake things up - this is what keeps PoE vibrant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info