[3.9] Ice 9 Kills \m/ -Not Budget :( 9+ attacks/second-Chill/Freeze)

Is windripper viable to get some MF/Quant added to the build?
Hello,

How u use . "Asenath's Chant - to cast lots of Arctic Breath's" because i have a bow & I cannot use this spell, i miss something?

TY for this amazing guide
Last edited by Nesishoot on Apr 15, 2019, 3:40:36 AM
Asenath's chant will Auto cast arctic breath while you fire ele hit.
I haven no idea why, but I was not receiving notifications that this guide had comments. I guess I'll just have to start manually visiting all my guides (I've got 11 of them) to make sure there aren't questions that go unanswered!

"
Phlik wrote:
Hi Guys
i am not really in Ranger Builds, but i wanna try out this Ranger
i wanne add phase Run is that possible ,
and i dont understand really why we need this Totem with the same Main Spell ? isnt barage not better for Bosses ?
Greetings mychiccio

Ele hit on the RAT is a ton more damage than Barrage. Barrage scales off bow dmg, and Quill has very low dmg.

Since we only use the RAT for bosses, we don't run a GMP on it so the RAT is almost as much dmg as our ele hit in chest, thus nearly doubling our damage.

"
RiZZaYnE wrote:
Is windripper viable to get some MF/Quant added to the build?

Yep, Windripper is damn near exactly the same damage and attacks fast enough to reliably proc everything in our helmet.
Excellent build my friend!

Earlier in the thread you mentioned that one of the cons of this build is survivability in the end game - in response to someone claiming they can clear T14/15 but gets shredded by syndacite interventions.

Is there no way to gear this character for additional tankiness in these scenarios?
"
sef239 wrote:
Excellent build my friend!

Earlier in the thread you mentioned that one of the cons of this build is survivability in the end game - in response to someone claiming they can clear T14/15 but gets shredded by syndacite interventions.

Is there no way to gear this character for additional tankiness in these scenarios?

Not really, in all fairness, many players/builds complain about getting one-shotted by Syndicate. There have been many and still are reddit threads about how over-tuned they are, especially the ambush events.

This is meant as a budget/league starter. It's good to use to quickly fill your atlas on early days of the league or for casual players that can't spend tons of time farming to afford 6-linked uniques or GG rare gear. This build won't be great in some scenarios, that's the trade off for being so easy to push deep into red maps with little investment.

You can however use this build to easily farm multiple exalts and then use that currency to fund a build that trivializes Shaper/Elder.
First off, I'm noob and a just casual gamer.

I wanna say thanks to the maker of this build. I've been using it since day 1. There are struggles of course but I am now pushing it to Shaper then Uber Elder (am dreaming lol). First Shaper Guardian Down (Hydra) and I don't even have the END GAME gears suggestion. Just the Hyre Ire. I failed Hydra the first time when I'm still on budget Chest.

I have to say, Map Clearing is Superb! and when it comes to bosses/syndicate it's decent. Fights takes some time but still, acceptable you just have to MOVE. LIKE A LOT. Most of my deaths are because I'm just standing still.

Also, I chose Quill over Lioneye. Proc-ing the headgear skills is a HUGE help.

Thanks again mate!
"
esrom02 wrote:
First off, I'm noob and a just casual gamer.

I wanna say thanks to the maker of this build. I've been using it since day 1. There are struggles of course but I am now pushing it to Shaper then Uber Elder (am dreaming lol). First Shaper Guardian Down (Hydra) and I don't even have the END GAME gears suggestion. Just the Hyre Ire. I failed Hydra the first time when I'm still on budget Chest.

I have to say, Map Clearing is Superb! and when it comes to bosses/syndicate it's decent. Fights takes some time but still, acceptable you just have to MOVE. LIKE A LOT. Most of my deaths are because I'm just standing still.

Also, I chose Quill over Lioneye. Proc-ing the headgear skills is a HUGE help.

Thanks again mate!

Quill rain is better?
"
Nesishoot wrote:

Quill rain is better?

I didn't say that. It's my choice (or I don't have any choice? I'm poor lol)..

Lioneye's is the suggested end game gear so it's better, DPS wise. If you have the currency, go for it.. Lioneye procs Arctic and Frostbite but not as fast and much than with Quill. it's just my opinion. Like I said, I'm noob.
"
esrom02 wrote:
"
Nesishoot wrote:

Quill rain is better?

I didn't say that. It's my choice (or I don't have any choice? I'm poor lol)..

Lioneye's is the suggested end game gear so it's better, DPS wise. If you have the currency, go for it.. Lioneye procs Arctic and Frostbite but not as fast and much than with Quill. it's just my opinion. Like I said, I'm noob.

Maybe its true, more dps yeah but I feel like less speed attack, morre dps but more slow, but with golem light + jewel speed /leech mana + blood rage, its good now, I will try with a quill rain, maybe its better

@TheNotoriousPIGgg

The "Skill Gems Setup" is updated for the latest update poe 3.6 ? because in your video gameplay, u dont use "herald of ice" why?

sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Nesishoot on Apr 19, 2019, 2:48:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info