Betrayal Challenge Rewards and Hideout Migration Information

40/40 here i come pls
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Not crazy about the cloak, but hey, at least this stuff is better than Harbinger. Would like to see more amulet effects in the game, so that, or maybe a map device reward now would be great.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Now that's what we are talking about. Helm looks pretty nice. Aura effect wow.
Cloak, o ma gad!

edit--this is on perandus portal effect level. Its just crazy I love it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Dec 2, 2018, 5:54:02 PM
not really liking the helmet attachment, but i really like the aura and cape.
"Don't Tread on Me"
I'm not sure I understand:

"
Hideout Migration
After the Delve League ends, your hideouts will merge with their parent leagues. If you have hideouts in both leagues, whichever hideout has the most decorations will be the one that remains in the parent league. The other will be reclaimed.

[...]

During launch, we will save one hideout from each tileset, and set your account's current hideout to the one with the most decorations. If you have multiple hideouts with the same tileset, the one with the most decorations will be kept and the others reclaimed.

Let's say I have an Elreon hideout with 10 decorations in Standard, and a Catarina hideout with 20 decorations in Delve. What will happen after Betrayal launch?

↬ I will have a Catarina global hideout, and the Elreon hideout gets reclaimed and "lost"?

Or

↬ I will have access to both the old Elreon and Catarina hideouts, with Catarina being the active one, and I will be able to switch to the Elreon hideout?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Dec 2, 2018, 5:49:28 PM
Those rewards are absolutely amazing, can't wait to get them! Hype!
THAT CAPE

OMG
Probably my favorite set of rewards yet!
Looks good, I really like the aura effect!
NOICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info