Betrayal Challenge Rewards and Hideout Migration Information

Migration started now?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Wow... such a lame video.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Yes ill be up for going after some of them :)
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
I'm starting believe leveling the playing field isn't possible. No matter what you do you're gonna favor some over others, be it players, behaviors, learning styles, or even LIFE styles.

This is a plainly ridiculous standard to work with. You could apply the very same logic to real life as well. That kind of perfectly equality is only possible with perfect similarity i.e. by replacing the entire human population (or PoE population in this case) with clones and giving them all the exact same life circumstances. No one wants that, and no one can deliver that anyway, hence we simply ignore that possibility. That doesn't mean we simply toss out the logic of a fair playing field in ways we can control and appreciate. You're committing the classic fallacy of the perfect being the enemy of the good, and using it to justify moving even further away from said good.

the term you looked for is "diminishing returns".

ggg also implemented it, but for stash tabs (the more you have, the less effective you are cause they crippled the handling and won't improve it beyound some icons).
No idea if people are being sarcastic or not, but these are one of the worst league rewards ever :S
omg
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
azzzeroth wrote:
No idea if people are being sarcastic or not, but these are one of the worst league rewards ever :S

No, we're not.
Alright rewards. Nothing beats the full armor set of Talisman league though. Breach comes close.
Just Golden minor effects. What a bummer.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
well im not a challeger but as a casual player i like having a single shared hideout, so i can focus more on getting it furnitured as i like it.
but if the masters are going missing , then from where are we gonna get the crafting tables?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info