Betrayal Challenge Rewards and Hideout Migration Information

Challenge rewards look nice. I’m jnot a fan of helmet attachment and belt mtx effects.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Good !!
so Hype
Whichever hideout has the most decorations will be saved. So I guess I'll be reclaiming my 200 dead oriath soldiers in my current Delve hideout, because my standard hideout is WAY cooler lolol.

I dig it. Would like to see perhaps an option at end of league where you can select which hideout you want to keep, but that's just me being lazy :D

Good work.
"
cronus wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
I'm starting believe leveling the playing field isn't possible. No matter what you do you're gonna favor some over others, be it players, behaviors, learning styles, or even LIFE styles.

This is a plainly ridiculous standard to work with. You could apply the very same logic to real life as well. That kind of perfectly equality is only possible with perfect similarity i.e. by replacing the entire human population (or PoE population in this case) with clones and giving them all the exact same life circumstances. No one wants that, and no one can deliver that anyway, hence we simply ignore that possibility. That doesn't mean we simply toss out the logic of a fair playing field in ways we can control and appreciate. You're committing the classic fallacy of the perfect being the enemy of the good, and using it to justify moving even further away from said good.

the term you looked for is "diminishing returns".

ggg also implemented it, but for stash tabs (the more you have, the less effective you are cause they crippled the handling and won't improve it beyound some icons).

For practical purposes I agree. My read is that a basic suite of stash tabs constitute the difference between the demo for poe and the real game. (It's not a true free to play imo, but rather a paid game with micros that has an incredibly generous demo.)

Technically speaking though I imagine total tab value fluctuates, I suspect that it starts going up again after a certain number for awhile at least since it would enable you to warehouse and sort huge volumes of items and thus exploit vendor recipes not realistically human accessible. Like the "Straight Flush" chance orb based on exact item type. I could have a tab for every rarity of every item type, I could then bulk buy uniques and sort them and self find in whatever map turning basically all the drops into chance orbs.

Surely you agree that the ability to turn a huge ratio of every drop into a chance orb would add up to significant wealth, like to the point of probably single handedly crashing chance orb prices XD

Functionally though again I agree of course, this is not something I imagine any human doing and it would be prohibitively expensive for a bot. Diminishing returns is real, I just wanted to point out one very narrow hypothetical exception.

Generally I parse more warehouse space as profitable, but yes you can absolutely have a surplus.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
so the hideout with the most decorations stays ?
even if its one from like 3-4 leagues ago ?
Nice rewards i normally push till 24 since is fast :3 and takes no time literally... guess i will reach 36 challenges this league

Thanks GGG
@GGG will there be a setting to set hideout as default login area? For both convenience and for low-end computers (like mine) it would be nice not to load into the most player/character heavy areas in the game. At least enabling a choice would be reasonable I think
"

"Any decorations that you have will only be usable in one tileset at a time which means that some may be missing from other tilesets if they're used in multiple."

You really mean to tell me that if I have a fully decorated hideout, and I want to try out a new hideout, I wont be able to use any of those decorations that I have in the first hideout?

WHY?

You can only have one hideout at a time, what does it matter if you reuse decorations over and over again?

Wasn't it specifically stated that a lot of the changes to the masters were being done to specifically reduce the monotonous favor grind, only to find out that if you REALLY want to decorate hideouts, you're going to have to do that favor grind?
These rewards look so good that I actually feel like getting 36 challenges, lol
Hi, there were some items stashed away in the old crafting benches... are they henceforth deleted as we migrate to the new hideout?
i have at least 2 5/6 links hidden away one of those benches.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info