The Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
kazeshi wrote:
What are you doing for the standard players? their current map tabs will be full and now new maps will be dropping that we cannot add to the tab. This really blows.

When the atlas changes make std map tabs remove only.

And additionally, some of us have 5 glitched remove only map tabs that are completely empty.

As if paying full game price for one premium tab wasn't insulting enough, now I'm apparently expected to buy one for every new map icon swap.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
RIP Plaza
"
Archwizard wrote:
Meh, the constantly changing tiers/atlas is more annoying than anything to me.

Cool.
"
saragart wrote:
GGG: I hope my map stash tab will work with old and new maps at the same time?

Nope. None of these can go in the same tab as the maps you already have.
"
Innomen wrote:
As if paying full game price for one premium tab wasn't insulting enough, now I'm apparently expected to buy one for every new map icon swap.

Not at all.

You can 3 for 1 trade them for the new maps.

And you can just run the old ones until they run out. Keeping new ones in normal tabs is hardly the end of the world considering how many years that was the only way to store maps.

Pretending you only have 1 option is just silly.
So from Burial Chambers meta back to Spider Forest meta, then?

I really don't mind this, some t15 maps are a bit annoying, but some t10s seem good for shaping, so that (and hopefully delves) is where a lot of t16s will ultimately come from.

May just be a bit annoying for spawning Uber Elders, but hey, what can you do. All in all it really shouldn't make a huge difference for most.
Can still farm burial chambers if u shape the t12 map next to it.
my body is ready for this new league!!! :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
While I like the mix up of the atlas, you've got to understand how annoying it is as a standard player that you expect us to buy a new map tab every time you do this. How about taking the remove-only off these old map tabs I just have sitting in my stash from previous leagues that you have yet to fix?
I love these changes, look awesome already. So glad you guys got rid of the t3 BC grind. Thank you. At least now it takes some kind of investment or something to do infinite BC. I also think the re-arranges everyone once in a while keep things fresh. Looking forward to betrayal.
Twitch.tv/IkeTh3Third

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info