The Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Imagine if we get core, dark forest, city square, desert spring and infested valley at t15 maps (there is a good idea to ggg on next reshuffling hehehehe). Anyways, atlas looks better, and why did so many spaces? We will get new maps next league?
They already said that plenty of players never done higher tiers, so shuffling a little bit is nice move towards them. It's reasonable - for all 3 months we are doing the same shit in different ways, so it can become boring on the way and fresh breeze is always interesting. AND some people was asking for Delve without maps because they hate mapping so much! (To get bored even faster but what do I know!?) So, now they can love it again! Or not. Idk.

But yea, for people playing standard most of the time that can be really annoying, I didn't realize that, cause I always play league. For me it's gonna be another map stash tab laying around, just different. For them it almost cry for another one from shop, it's weird, GGG shouldn't let that happen...

But back to the topic. I can't say anything about new shape of the Atlas, because I am not really used to recent one, I just killed Shaper for the first time since prophecy. But to be fair, this league I had a plan to do this, before I was just playing few weeks of each league in mid tier maps, making fun but weak builds and that was it.

It's nice to see so many changes on so many grounds, tho. This expansion will be super big and having in mind that 4.0 will be next - it's just mindblowing how much work GGG do right now. It's amazing, thank you! <3

And I want more news, I love news...
Smile! <3
YES, I love you GGG.
Take that, HHH !!!! (head-hunter hunters)
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Qiox wrote:
snip

Dude... The map tab cost as much as a whole game. It's not "silly" to ask that a premium tab purpose built for storing all my maps and only storing maps is actually capable of storing all my maps.

Either buying a map tab was a rip off because really no one actually needs one. Or it's a ripoff because it's klugdy and costly to work around.

You're asking me to vendor pages of legacy items, which thanks to there being no auction house is a HUGE risk unless I'm captain pawnshop wallstreet the appraisal god.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I hope atleast every map now has a vendor upgrade.

thats always been the biggest annoyance in SSF, is maps that simply never drop, and there is no way to get it, so you have 129 maps done, but some T3 map is still empty and wont drop after 40 tries.
Oh god those T15s look so awful. Damn.
tower and torture chamber t15??? really??? they have the worst layout with many small sections and closed doors. i've been always avoided them (beside of necroplolis, ivory temple)
On the maps that have been changed (such as SPRINGS) will the divination card drops be the same?
ATLASss my love has come along.
Saved
Ya, not a big fan of changing the atlas too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info