The Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Damn ! Can't farm leyine to get Lightning Coil early on anymore :(((

Shipyard or Graveyard it will be I guess.

easy early farm Atoll to get to get "the spark and the flame" though, not that I'm actually expecting to eventually get it, but you never know lol.

Anyway, nice to have the Atlas layout early on :))

edit: DAMN! poison imunity is t15 now T__T
And The summit boss got leveled up too ..... all t15 bosses were quite alright this league ( Reef one a bit dangerous I guess ), but now ... that freaking Goat on a t15 ?
Come on ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 28, 2018, 9:50:32 PM
Handling the maps and stash tab will work out somehow, i hope much more they will add in 3.5 two new stash tabs for fossils and resonators in the shop.
specialy resonators fill up even a quad stash tab quiet fast.
why are the invuln phases(HORRIBLE CONTENT) all the t15 bosses?.......

nice fucking job
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Can't wait to start the new league. Hype!!
PRAISE Le Toucan!
The new t15 will be worse than now

lol
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Desert Spring Map 15

W-what did we do to deserve it? ;(

It will be difficult to get used to new t15 maps. Tower is nice but it becomes annoying after more runs. I hate Desert Spring, because it seems a bit empty and the boss is one of the most annoying encounters in PoE. I can't imagine running it as a t15 for the entire year... You GGGuys know a lot of us hate it, can't you just let us do this map as a low tier for the Atlas completion, then move on and forget it exists? Or at least change the boss! :P

Love the Atlas art, as always!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Nov 28, 2018, 10:11:48 PM
desert spring t15 oh noes
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
Innomen wrote:
As if paying full game price for one premium tab wasn't insulting enough, now I'm apparently expected to buy one for every new map icon swap.

Where do you live that full games are ~$15? I wanna move to where ever you are, cause full games are $80 where I live. Also that's the map stash tab price when you buy at full price, if you buy on sale it's even less.
"
saragart wrote:
Great to see updates.

GGG: What will happen to map influence on league merge I play in standard a lot and have elder where I want him to be with well positioned strongholds, will my atlas get messed up as a result?

GGG: I hope my map stash tab will work with old and new maps at the same time?

Thank you

I believe your influence will get screwed up, and map tabs can only hold 1 kind of map, so you'll either need to empty out your current one then switch it to the new map type, or buy a new map tab. You can use your old maps to get the new maps though so you don't have to work your way through the atlas.
Tier 11 Burial Chambers map. Nice change.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info