The Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Awww yiss
What happened to the Gorge map?????

Edit: I see it now.
Last edited by WhenEverythingBecomesNothing on Nov 28, 2018, 8:36:49 PM
No good T15 map...
Finally a connection between northeast and southeast side of atlas .
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
No good T15 map...

You haven't seen Primordial Blocks though.
I also really wish they'd stop moving unique maps down tiers. Coward's Trial down, Olmec's down, Vinktar's down, Poorjoy's down. Those maps are way more fun when they're up tiers and are definitely way more rewarding.

Hallowed Ground went up, so that's good. Pillars of Arun can fuck off and die, so who cares.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Great to see updates.

GGG: What will happen to map influence on league merge I play in standard a lot and have elder where I want him to be with well positioned strongholds, will my atlas get messed up as a result?

GGG: I hope my map stash tab will work with old and new maps at the same time?

Thank you
T11 Burial chambers, so sustainable headhunter farming, yay.

Underground sea is now T5 so shaped t10 to have a map that maintains alcs, but Burial Chambers at t11 might make it negligible.

Courthouse and summit looks more dangerous now being higher tier, we'll see.

Volcano at T6 looks good, possibly good T11 shaped map to run for exp, will need testing but competes with Burial Chambers.

I can already see myself doing this. Shaped Spider forest (Doctor div card, exp) only T10 map, Shaped Volcano (Kaom's Heart div card, exp) for T11, no T12s.

There's your new map meta folks.

Edit-took out Burial Chambers for sustaining T11 since it can roll a T12 map, bah.
Last edited by evilrune on Nov 28, 2018, 8:50:31 PM
I love this!

Except.. I feel like this would have been an amazing image to show off the Atlas objectives as well..
why is city square still t5? the boss trio is harder than most t11-t14 and deserved an higher tier for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info