Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

Almost Februari. Could we get a more precise estimate on when this will be available on the PS4? beginning of februari? or are we going to miss out on the current season? If betrayal will be available, what's the plan for it's duration? will it only be a few weeks on the ps4 or will there be some sort of solution to extend the time available?
i think, we play poe on ps4 only with next league.

but,where community manager? 100500 different questions and 0 answer
Do we get finally any answer about PS4 release date?

We know you said beginning of Feb, but More precisely when?

We have Feb for few days and still nothing from you?

Is this is how Ps4 players will be treated all the time?

1st Feb or next week 4-8 Feb?
Last edited by burza82 on Jan 29, 2019, 5:16:25 PM
according to this if you asking me, just check xbox forums and you will see how ps4 users will be treated - same as xbox users = 0
gamer4life
Last edited by makarijepoe on Jan 30, 2019, 5:13:18 AM
So guys , can you give us some Numbers about ps4 version date of release ?
i talked with a GGG Member yesterday and he told me, he don't have any information about the ps4 release... so i hope there will be an update today, because at tomorrow its ''early february'' till the first week, then its mid february.. so if we're lucky it will be released on the 01-07 of february
Yeah , i guess it's not professional . They should be post in their Twitter some news about it atleast ... All that we have is page in PS store , Trailer and +- Delayed releasing date ...
Feb 1st and still no news. Such a shame I was hoping they had picked their game up regarding news/announcements since I stopped playing in 2014. Maybe I should sell my PS4 n buy a PC. If I do that though Poe will be well down the list in terms of games I'm looking forward to playing on PC.
You said the game would be ready late January but you feel more comfortable pushing it back to February. It's ok we get it. We will wait. Patiently. But please just give a a release date. February what? 1st? Week 2-4? March 2020? we just need a date to look forward to.
Bump this post up until we get an answer guys!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info