Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

Damnit, I booked time off work lol.
Isnt there a beta or something to test things out ?
Tried on my i7 laptop yesterday, lagging like mad.
Was exited to test it on ps4, oh wel lets wait then
Bought a PS4 in black Friday this for this game. Sad won't be playing for x-mas but t my b-day is s Feb 7 so this is a great b-day gift
I was going to buy a ps4 to play PoE on the couch with my non pc buddies, but due to christmas ps4's aren't available for less than 300. Now I can probably buy it for 200 after christmas, like they offered last year. I'm not gonna complain, 50 bucks a month for a 2 month delay.
Man, I wish I'll have the option to transfer my account to PS4.
I was looking forward to being able to actually play PoE starting in Dec.
That's such a shame.

As someone who's been playing on PC for a great amount of time and, due to the PC becoming too old to handle loading properly (taking a good few minutes to load into any new area, with the risk of becoming disconnected due to it), I had very much hoped to play this on my PS4 instead.

I got *really* excited when I saw the news that it was going to get a PS4 release, and I've been updating the PS4 PoE page almost excessively since (yes, there is one, marked "release december 2018). To stumble upon this got me a bit sad.

Oh well, it'll just give me more time to look up builds that seems fun enough, and I'll keep playing other games in the meanwhile. Just take the time necessary to get everything going - if the game, with UI and controllers and all, is even half as good as it is on PC, then I'm considering the game well worth the time to wait for!
[LIGHTING] - "Shadow+Global Illumination"
[NUMBER OF LIGHTS] - "High"

I wish these 2 settings on PC version will apply to PS4 version.

These 2 settings make a huge impact to the graphic, especially for the elemental effects from player or enemy, it will light up the area when casting! I turn everything low including resolution, due to my laptop isn't powerful enough, but it still looks really nice with these 2 settings.

I really hope that these 2 feature on PC can be same level as PS4 version, so that I able to enjoy more than ever of playing PoE in big screen. Thanks

Here's the video of the settings I mentioned.
https://youtu.be/ZyMpeoTkZD8
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:08:33 PM
Hello.

Will the current league end later to make up for the later start on PS4?

If not, I can see not many people being able to get all the sweet microtransactions from the Betrayal league simply due to not having enough time.

In that case, would this mean that this will delay all future expansions on PS4?

Or will Betrayal simply run a few weeks on PS4?

Thanks.
Cant wait. i rather things done right then have a hurry up release that turns out we cant play.....( remembers the past few weeks of Betrayal)..........but ya im pc mainly but im wanting to play this on PS4 so i cant wait but if any one has ps4 as well and like to play with me when it comes out SlanyPirate is my stream and my twitch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info