Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

Bump this post up until we get an answer guys!!!
gamer4life
Bump this post up until we get an answer guys!!!

2nd Feb
Dum spiro spero
Last edited by zothar on Feb 2, 2019, 10:22:15 AM
Can I troll and say its in PS Store now for pre download? :P
That was an awesome troll Sir :P
gamer4life
I really don't want to believe that there's no one on GGG looking into this post. I'd rather believe that they are just ignoring, cuz that would mean that they know their community but don't have their shit together. So, that being said we don't really care about the actual date if its delayed or not. We've been waiting for ages. What we want its just something... some news, some feedback, some show of caring and concern. Just give us that even if its so say "sorry guys gonna be on March".

You really shouldn't have said that would be ready on january tho. ;) learn with this and know we do support your work.
"
Borecos wrote:
I really don't want to believe that there's no one on GGG looking into this post. I'd rather believe that they are just ignoring, cuz that would mean that they know their community but don't have their shit together. So, that being said we don't really care about the actual date if its delayed or not. We've been waiting for ages. What we want its just something... some news, some feedback, some show of caring and concern. Just give us that even if its so say "sorry guys gonna be on March".

You really shouldn't have said that would be ready on january tho. ;) learn with this and know we do support your work.

Do you mean updates such as

"
Bex wrote:
The finishing touches of the PlayStation 4 version are almost done, and we're going through the relevant certification and approval processes. It's looking very likely that it'll launch alongside 3.6.0, or even before it with a Beta. We'll let you know more information as we get it!

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316759
no, he means something more precise
gamer4life
Alongside 3.6.0 means middle of February (14th)
it’s not “early” feb but middle feb. We are all waiting for YOUR game, give us something more.
We ‘re not mean we JUST WAITING.
Dum spiro spero
Ah, it was actually delayed to February? No matter, take your time. I will be patient all the same. Would rather have a polished game.

I suppose that's better than whining about not being given a specific time and date.
i was wondering when this month it will be open , ive been waitin haha i love this game . do you have plans on making it cross play with PC users ?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info