3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

which gem would you swap out for it?
"
ARTiCZSAN wrote:
which gem would you swap out for it?

Elemental focus
Forgive the noob question but how are we getting a +1 totem shield? Is this crafted?
"
digitalswim wrote:
Forgive the noob question but how are we getting a +1 totem shield? Is this crafted?

I believe its one of the new veiled mods, crafted through masters
Thanks. I will look into it.
I've been looking at starting as arc totems for the next league and saw your build and it's really interesting! I like the idea of using the new support with occultist, the damage and survivability seems insane. A few questions though:

You say we should grab a shield with +1 to totems, that means no more trolltimber and no more leech -- remove ghost reaver, right? Or since ancest + the new support should be 4 totems, do we not bother with getting a +1 totem shield?

I'm a bit worried about all the uniques required, it seems like res might be tough to cap. Which uniques are the highest priority? This build likely functions fine without conversion early, do we gather all the unique pieces before equipping them?
"
an1drag0n wrote:
I've been looking at starting as arc totems for the next league and saw your build and it's really interesting! I like the idea of using the new support with occultist, the damage and survivability seems insane. A few questions though:

You say we should grab a shield with +1 to totems, that means no more trolltimber and no more leech -- remove ghost reaver, right? Or since ancest + the new support should be 4 totems, do we not bother with getting a +1 totem shield?

I'm a bit worried about all the uniques required, it seems like res might be tough to cap. Which uniques are the highest priority? This build likely functions fine without conversion early, do we gather all the unique pieces before equipping them?

Hey glad you found it interesting! We have the following rares to cap our resists with aswell as jewels:

1. Gloves
2. Helmet
3. Belt
4. Amulet
5. Jewels

aswell as 15% resists from Allira

I didn't find it hard to cap resists at all and I have mediocre gear. we also get 16% resists from ES nodes in both shadow and templar tree. If yous till find it hard, get the witch resists nodes!

About the shield, since we have occultist and wicked ward, we can constantly recharge our shield whilst running around. So we may not need trolltimber. So we might be able to get an ES shield with +1 totem.
New POB for the occultist:

https://pastebin.com/2qJw8gPq
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 6, 2018, 4:40:03 AM
Can you go occultis arc totem as league starter?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you go occultis arc totem as league starter?

I supoose you can, if you just follow a normal arc build until you can afford to wear 2 x call of the brotherhoods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info