3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you go occultis arc totem as league starter?

What about going CI with Occultist? Any suggestion for gear?
Like this one.
So just play normal arc until we can switch to chaos dmg with the rings?
But because of the asc. we will loose dmg in midgame or? Since we dont play hiero
"
Didjital wrote:
Like this one.
But because of the asc. we will loose dmg in midgame or? Since we dont play hiero

What is "normal arc"? :) Can you please mention a build I can follow?
"
muera wrote:
"
Didjital wrote:
Like this one.

Sorry that was a bit inaccuarte. I just ment to play as we would play usually.(Without Chaos-Damage)

How many totems can we use endgame? Just 3 with the crafted mod and 5 with the new support gem? Sorry for thoose questions. I am just very interested with this one and like the idea of playing totem occultist
"
Didjital wrote:
"
muera wrote:
"
Didjital wrote:
Like this one.

Sorry that was a bit inaccuarte. I just ment to play as we would play usually.(Without Chaos-Damage)

How many totems can we use endgame? Just 3 with the crafted mod and 5 with the new support gem? Sorry for thoose questions. I am just very interested with this one and like the idea of playing totem occultist

So we can just follow any HIERO build until we get the rings, right?
What about that CI option? With a tree like https://pastebin.com/X6y1khYy
Or do we need much more mana?

What do you think, guys? @Some_Day?
@Some_Day

Buddy Thanks for the cool build..wanted to try it as a LS for 3.5. I am trying to understand why Occ is better than Hier. I used your Occ tree and converted it to to Hierophant. The damage/totem for Hierophant is 10% less but isn't it more than made by an extra totem and QOL from the ritual of awakening? Actually the damage with Hierophant with all totems up vis-a-vis Occ would be significantly higher..

Am I missing something? Would love to hear your view..

cheers
"
AksCabal wrote:
@Some_Day

Buddy Thanks for the cool build..wanted to try it as a LS for 3.5. I am trying to understand why Occ is better than Hier. I used your Occ tree and converted it to to Hierophant. The damage/totem for Hierophant is 10% less but isn't it more than made by an extra totem and QOL from the ritual of awakening? Actually the damage with Hierophant with all totems up vis-a-vis Occ would be significantly higher..

Am I missing something? Would love to hear your view..

cheers

Hierophant is much less damage, and much less chaos resists. And you have to untick wither, because the new ascendancy gives occultist free Wither and chaos resis which allows us to use Eber's unification instead of the Broken crown.

Here is the hierophant tree in comparison:

https://pastebin.com/z2puwFPp
"
muera wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

I only recommend CI but you really need good gear and good es shield. It would also be a waste because we get 60% chaos resis from occultist.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
muera wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

I only recommend CI but you really need good gear and good es shield. It would also be a waste because we get 60% chaos resis from occultist.

Thanks. Is this also your league starter?
Thinking of using this for starter. Arc totems on anything should be able to get pretty far and get some currency to start buying the needed things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info