How Atlas Objectives Work

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Feredhel wrote:
does that mean maps do actually drop this time? or are you just implementing things for sake of doing so again?

you're not mapping correctly if you can't get tiers 1-10 to drop readily and make enough money from that to buy any red map you need

I stopped playing cause i was sick of going through the process of buying as many t 10 maps of a player in a transaction as I could. Chiseling and, raring all t 10 + to 20 and getting nothing.

Was I not doing it right?

I also hate using chisels on anything under t12 but I hate trying to buy maps more.
Last edited by cyconet on Nov 25, 2018, 7:32:07 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
. the dailies' system is still there, but at least you have something more for that long session during the WE, so if anything, isn't that slightly better than before ?

hopes are up. and yes, maybe i complained too hard about it, you can already compensate for missed dailies with prophecies.

Regarding those prophecies, an interesting question was raised in the last Baeclast though : Will there still be such prophecies, and if yes, won't that somewhat mess up the Delve ladder ?
Because then one would probably *need* those to compete on the Delve ladder, and it does not seem like a very good thing imho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
. the dailies' system is still there, but at least you have something more for that long session during the WE, so if anything, isn't that slightly better than before ?

hopes are up. and yes, maybe i complained too hard about it, you can already compensate for missed dailies with prophecies.

Regarding those prophecies, an interesting question was raised in the last Baeclast though : Will there still be such prophecies, and if yes, won't that somewhat mess up the Delve ladder ?
Because then one would probably *need* those to compete on the Delve ladder, and it does not seem like a very good thing imho.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250879
"
Note that you can use Sextants and trade for Prophecies or Scarabs to run Delve more frequently, though the cost of this will be at the whim of the economy.

The delve ladder was already locked behind trading for maps in Delve league so I'm not sure why you think prophecies would mess that up any more.
"
muzein wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

"
Note that you can use Sextants and trade for Prophecies or Scarabs to run Delve more frequently, though the cost of this will be at the whim of the economy.

The delve ladder was already locked behind trading for maps in Delve league so I'm not sure why you think prophecies would mess that up any more.

Are you one of those who believe that you cannot get and run maps efficiently without trading ?

Anyway, thx for the link, it's a bit sad but oh well ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Wow if this doesn't look even worse than dailies. Fuck now they are even more gated behind RNG. Ya fuck this game. Pretty soon even the passive tree will be gated by some sort of random crap at this rate.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Nov 25, 2018, 1:56:08 PM
woot
"
Fruz wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

"

Are you one of those who believe that you cannot get and run maps efficiently without trading ?

No, I'm one of the people who watched Empy's group farm up 7 mirrors and trade exalts for inventories of red tier maps at a time, then proceed to speed farm the maps just for the sulfite and continue to push deeper in the mines.

Bleee (vomits)
Does it mean we will have to run and unlock AIDS maps for that? F me, I've just decided to switch to SSF.
Last edited by Baronicki on Nov 25, 2018, 6:38:43 PM
"
muzein wrote:

No, I'm one of the people who watched Empy's group farm up 7 mirrors and trade exalts for inventories of red tier maps at a time, then proceed to speed farm the maps just for the sulfite and continue to push deeper in the mines.

[/quote]
Fair enough, the fact that the Delve solo ladder is getting screwed in trade-leagues does make it a non-issue, I have no problem with groups being stronger than solo players, it's always been like that and I don't see a problem with it.

So allowing to delve more through trading for those things seems a little bit lame to me, but as you pointed out, you could cheeze your way to the deep depth anyway as Empyrean group did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info