How Atlas Objectives Work

"
Druga1757 wrote:

Masters having a 1/3 chance spawning in a map is NOT the same as an Atlas Objective.

"
In addition to encountering masters randomly and having Atlas Objectives appear each day, the Atlas Objectives also have a chance to be generated when you complete a map.

"
You can get masters 1/3 chance, but it WON'T be an atlas objective. Or you can get a Master as a daily atlas objective, or you can get a master as a random (chance was not disclosed) Atlas Objective.

But if you run maps without doing your daily atlas objective, you have a chance to overwrite it with another atlas objective, moving the location on the atlas. This means you lose out on the atlas objective daily, and only get one (the one you spawned in a new location). If you ran the daily first, then you would have gotten two atlas objectives.

[/quote]

Edit: Disregard original post first paragraph. I misread the announcement explaination. From the looks of it, you could have multiple atlas objectives per day of the same master.

This is all redundant anyways since mostly the Masters are there for reputation. you do NOT have to level them anymore. you just gain rep points you can spend on Hideout decorations.

For those saying you only found 20 red maps all league...... What did you do? AFK all league? I got 50+ red map drops in the first 2 weeks and I suck at this game :P Once I was in to reds I had no issues with getting more. I dunno, I kinda agree with the guy a few pages back. If you aren't getting map drops then YOU are doing something wrong, not the devs.

I'm not sure when the drop penalty kicks in based on level, but if some of you are waiting to start Red tiers until 90+ you really need to up the quantity on the maps. You also should be shooting for at least 100 bonus completions to make sure you have a good chance of seeing +1 tier map drops. If you aren't there is a chance on every map to never see a next tier map.
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
Last edited by Smoknjoe24 on Nov 24, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
Nice!
POGGERS.
I love it thx for information.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
I haven't searched much around the forums about this so i apologize if it's been answered somewhere already, but i was wondering about the new masters, are the non-hideout related gear crafting things level gated again, or are they available from lvl 1 ?

Or was this not mentioned yet?
"
Feredhel wrote:
does that mean maps do actually drop this time? or are you just implementing things for sake of doing so again?

you're not mapping correctly if you can't get tiers 1-10 to drop readily and make enough money from that to buy any red map you need
Lets go ! GGG!
So the map stash tab becomes mandatory for playing this league? Does GGG consider adding a temporary stash tab to all who plays it?
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
So the map stash tab becomes mandatory for playing this league? Does GGG consider adding a temporary stash tab to all who plays it?

And White Knights descend in 3, 2...
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
vio wrote:
look, there are players playing 1h per day for a week and there are players playing 7h on sunday only.

what's the reason to fuck the latter group again?

---

rewards were substantial, you either trust strangers with crafting your items or get masters on 8 asap yourself.

Well, with the new system you can spawn the masters more than once during one day, so .... the dailies' system is still there, but at least you have something more for that long session during the WE, so if anything, isn't that slightly better than before ?

Also you should have the crafting options available without needing to "upgrade" the masters in Betrayal, or ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
. the dailies' system is still there, but at least you have something more for that long session during the WE, so if anything, isn't that slightly better than before ?

hopes are up. and yes, maybe i complained too hard about it, you can already compensate for missed dailies with prophecies.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info