How Atlas Objectives Work

What are probabilities then daylies will be set in maps player have in inventory? Cuz you know... there are hundreds of maps in atlas.. And even to get all needed to play hundreds of hours. We cannot spawn maps via console as devs, you know.

Maps will become more accessible?
Please add this map annotations to MAP STASH TAB - it will help so much, to get proper maps :)
Very nice.
<*)))><
Looks awesome. Can't wait to play the new league.
Can you move where they spawn? Or do they only spawn on maps you have? Or does it grant the maps they spawn on?

Because otherwise, this will be CATASTROPHIC for SSF. Not all of us are swimming in T15s.
Does anyone know if objectives can spawn on locked (greyed-out) maps?
looks nice
Didn't read previous posts.

Will those objectives will be able to spawn on uncompleted maps ?

Don't know if it's only me but strongholds and elder + it's gardians being able to spawn on uncompleted maps is like virtually forcing players to complete the atlas.
Which is frustrating.

If you really don't want players to be able to play on shaped maps only, shouldn't you just remove shaper's orbs ?
But that's another debate.
Wanna ask you if u can change Challange Atlas Objectives from 400 to like 200 or so, bcoz Objectives are Daylies = 4 per day = 100 days for the Challange... Is it possible? Thanks
400 is way too much and i play daily (mostly) but do challenges if i can.

To get that challenge i have to do 4 dailys everyday and still cant get it in 2 months.

edit: and you cant share or make master rotas to do it faster
Last edited by b0keh on Jan 5, 2019, 9:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info