Unified Hideouts FAQ

Moveable WPs...

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
What will happen to the old master benches and the items stored in them?
We'll likely add a command that drops any inaccessible items stored in old crafting benches at your feet.

So we'll be able to drop items on the ground in hideouts ?

noice
excited to have more tilesets :D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
We'll likely add a command that drops any inaccessible items stored in old crafting benches at your feet.

Does this mean that we can finally drop items in our hideouts too then? Currently it prompts cursor deletion. We can drop items in Aspirants Plaza and Delve. Might as well allow it in hideouts, right?

Also, on the note of hideouts, are we going to get a way of kicking a player from our hideout? Sometimes you invite someone to party so they can trade, and they will camp in your hideout while out of party, and they can grief it or be generally disruptive with skill spam.
I'm now beyond hyped, what do I call this level of excitement, and when are those new expansion supporter packs coming out, the really expensive ones :) ? I am surprised we got movable waypoints but not an increase to hideout decoration limit, is this a hard to increase limit or is it just something you guys didn't get to yet?
"
BigBlaris wrote:
I'm assuming the possibility of purchasing uniques at max level as well as master modded items will be going away? Losing Elreon jewelry and the sparce-chance at hitting the goldmine with 8's was always a cool thing, especially playing SSF

Curious about this as well. Similar question: Have we lost the better than market value currency trades like jeweler and fusing orbs from Elreon and Vorici dailies respectively? If yes, 6 Linking is going to take a lot longer now, so please lower the cost of 6L craft to compensate ;) ;)
We can move the waypoint?!

Absolute poggers !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
This is SO EXCITING!! Literally everything that I've been hoping for in regards to changes to hideouts seems to be happening here. Thanks very much!!
We took the tilesets and then we doubled it.
Very excited for this HO upgrade.
FCUK me I can MOVE MY WAYPOINT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Nov 19, 2018, 9:11:55 PM
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info