Unified Hideouts FAQ

"
What will happen to the old master benches and the items stored in them?
We'll likely add a command that drops any inaccessible items stored in old crafting benches at your feet.

you can drop stuff now in hideouts?
Last edited by fckirbz on Nov 19, 2018, 8:04:34 PM
MOVING THE WAYPOINT FCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
What will happen to the old master benches and the items stored in them?
We'll likely add a command that drops any inaccessible items stored in old crafting benches at your feet.

please, please, please, test this thoroughly before allowing people to drop stacks of 10 mirrors in the new league day 1.
I'm assuming the possibility of purchasing uniques at max level as well as master modded items will be going away? Losing Elreon jewelry and the sparce-chance at hitting the goldmine with 8's was always a cool thing, especially playing SSF
Some SSF player
"
Can we move the waypoint?
Yes. The waypoint is now a special Hideout object that can be moved but not reclaimed or deleted. Similarly, the stash, guild stash, crafting bench, and map device are also.

OOOOO thank god...so sick of having that weird bumper-block just off to the left of the portal jostling me around
Hahahaha :)

4 or more leagues without even a balance patch vs.

Total overhaul of half the game PLUS new skills PLUS new content PLUS (mostly (spezial stash should be free)) fair cash shop EVERY NEW LEAGUE!

hahahaha .... EAT THIS B!
And all other who try to sell "expansions" with 1 new ship/monster for 30,-€$.

Will defenitly buy a support pack ... after christmas, sorry GGG ;).
"
Will we get more fine control over decoration placement?
We are adding the ability to flip hideout doodads (i.e. mirror-image them).

Finally they're adding this back into the game, was super annoyed when they first removed it.
Last edited by Shazamarang on Nov 19, 2018, 8:15:45 PM
Now of I could just spawn in my hideout...
WE

CAN

MOVE

THE

WAYPOINT!!!!!!
Awesome, way more hideouts than expected! Now all we need is hideout login spawning and I'll be set!
Last edited by evanesce on Nov 19, 2018, 8:19:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info