[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Can I get a gear check? I feel like my gear is reasonably decent but I'm still pretty rippy in red maps and my boss damage isn't great:

Not sure where my next investment should be or if I'm using the right gems. My sheet dps is only 17k on lightning spire and 38k on arc (goes way down if I use minefield obviously).
Last edited by TreeFiddy1031 on Dec 24, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
Hi! Great guide!

I have a question or a problem with Clear Mind jewel. No mana is reserved and i dont have blood magic or something like that, however, the jewel doesnt change my sheet DPS. Any ideas how so? :(
"
Rozenvalds wrote:
Hi! Great guide!

I have a question or a problem with Clear Mind jewel. No mana is reserved and i dont have blood magic or something like that, however, the jewel doesnt change my sheet DPS. Any ideas how so? :(

Are you talking about in POB or in-game? In POB mine doesn't seem to change either..
"
TreeFiddy1031 wrote:
Can I get a gear check? I feel like my gear is reasonably decent but I'm still pretty rippy in red maps and my boss damage isn't great:

Not sure where my next investment should be or if I'm using the right gems. My sheet dps is only 17k on lightning spire and 38k on arc (goes way down if I use minefield obviously).

Get way more flat mana on gear and a stygian vise for extra jewel
"
TreeFiddy1031 wrote:

Speaking about upgrade - I think low hanging fruit is belt with socket, though that alone will not solve your problems. That said I'm not sure why you have dps problems, gear looks OK. I run arc in a 7link (tremor Rod staff) and with reasonable gear I have 25K hideout dps, and you say you have 38k. But with my 25k I don't have any problems in maps, everything melts by arc alone, including bosses, I don't even use trap while mapping. Or you mean your dps is low for endgame bosses like uber elder? If you struggle with regular bosses, maybe something wrong in a tree?
Last edited by emaster on Dec 24, 2018, 2:48:32 PM
"
Dkm23 wrote:
"
Rozenvalds wrote:
Hi! Great guide!

Are you talking about in POB or in-game? In POB mine doesn't seem to change either..

in-game :(
"
Rozenvalds wrote:
"
Dkm23 wrote:
"
Rozenvalds wrote:
Hi! Great guide!

in-game :(

both work for me. Not sure what to say except to double check that no mana is reserved. In the case of PoB you can check if there is a specific unreserved mana entry under your total mana. If not, you should be fine.

Also, happy Xmas!
Hi guys,

I'm somewhat lost on the upgrade priorities.

I wanna go on a 40c shopping tour. What would you suggest to upgrade next?

Best regards
Hotler
"
tkwondave wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm somewhat lost on the upgrade priorities.

I wanna go on a 40c shopping tour. What would you suggest to upgrade next?

Best regards
Hotler

I'd suggest to buy Essence Worm ring first (10c) , put Wrath there and get Mind over Matter of not already.
If you don't struggle with current content you are at (such as low tier maps) - I'd suggest to save a bit more currency. Otherwise - replace your wands with 5Link Tremor Rod staff (15c) and put arc there, then buy some cheap helmet with +1 mine and replace Minefield with something like Controlled Destruction. This setup carried me into red maps just fine, then you can swap back to wands when you can afford better gear.
Is it not worth using Arc in the remote mine helm? and running a 6l Spire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info