Veiled Modifiers in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Is this where I pointlessly complain about power creep?
tbh looks underwhelming since getting good rare item by itself is super rare + good extra mod. also will it be distinguishable from normal rares when on ground? else filters wont show!
48;49;46;47;58;72;79;83;52;72;52;87;66;87;96;70;86;96;80;89;96;95;90;94;93;83;85;91;95;88;94;92;94;86;83;94;95;95;95;91;94;98;87;88;92;96;89;88;94;96;80;92;94;92;96;84;90;75;86;91;95;94;94;95;95
first at all, there should be special place in the hell for those one who posting 'nice' without any opinions under every post.

second, i hope tencent balanced those veiled modifiers, a they are craftable and it's op already, at least comparing to what we have now. but anyway it would be nice to see +5 to socketed grms armour with gain 100% hp as extra es.
Looks spicy :D
I mean if anyone actually bothered to look, these veiled modifiers start out very low and you've got to uncover more to be able to craft the higher level ones. You're not going to get +30% movespeed the first time one gets uncovered.
People who haven't properly consumed all the release content whining about 'power creep' always makes me laugh. Oh yes, we know SO much about the balance of all these new skills and the new crafting system, but we haven't realized that to get high level crafting percentages we have to unveil the mod multiple times. People have been saying 'power creep' even when things are being nerfed. Coming from people here, the term is meaningless.
Questions, questions, questions. We shall play to find answers.

Someone already asked if all 3 or 1 become craftable. I’m guessing 1, and remember there are over 100 so the grind will be like Uber labs I’m guessing. It is also very likely what we can currently craft will be obsolete in the expansion. I can see GGG making crafting stats unavailable in prefixes and suffixes in order to create more diversity and potential.

When crafting will their be tiers of expense to value? If so, will they all unlock at once or will the tier be dependent on the item level of what the original veiled modifier was on? Will mods be cross gear or specific to slot?

Questions, questions, questions. We shall play to find answers.
Power creep confirmed.
And i like it.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Nov 15, 2018, 6:11:36 PM
This looks amazing, but one very important question is on my mind.

Since these are crafted modifiers, and "master" crafting is still a thing, albeit in a slight different form, will Elreon's "Can have multiple crafted mods" craft still exist? If so, I'm honestly a tad worried about the levels of absolutely insane that items can/will inevitably reach this league.
#1 Autobomber Gear, by Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077846

THE BEST Aurabot items in the game, by b0moodc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935406/
can only rare items and some league specific uniques drop with a veiled mod? or are magic and normal items also included?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info