[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
LittleKor wrote:
Spoiler

Hello, hopefully you are doing great! I was wondering what is my next upgrade, should I go for Farrul's Fur? and try to get Aspect of the cat on boots..?

Im open tu suggestions! Thank you in advance

I don't do gear checks. I list all potential upgrades inside end game build section and crafting section, mostly because they aren't necessary and usually cost quite a lot.

"
cjbender wrote:
Spoiler
Were the videos you made created with the gear in your current gear section? And if so idk if this build has the damage I'm looking for with the investment needed... the bow and farruls is at least 20-30 ex alone. Looks like a really hard sirus kill.

Also can you do 100% t16 delirium maps? Or tropical island farm? Just curious

I'm having doubts if you read anything from my guide... keyword - "read".

#1 - I state right at the beginning that this build IS EXPENSIVE in end game.
#2 - Every video has PoB link with gear setup. I mention that in note in video section. Because you might not be aware, i'm running RoA in 5-link without Vicious Projectiles.

#3 - Not sure how you even reached 20-30ex conclusion. Bow is obviously expensive and likely twice as much in SC economy, but you can get a decent one with slightly less damage very easily. Farrul's Fur is actually cheap compared to usual price, ~3ex or sth. I don't know softcore economy much, but 20-30ex would be roughly the price to get whole gear setup comparable to mine from those videos and decent bow. You can still do pretty much all content in the game cheaper than that.

#4 - This is "really hard" Sirus kill for you? Then what's "normal difficulty"? Instaphasing?
#5 - 100% delirious maps are primarly softcore content. I don't know if i can do them, answer is "probably yes". I'm playing hardcore almost exlusively, usually SSF too.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Oct 9, 2020, 11:53:04 AM
In SC it's rather easy to setup instant-phasing for sirus anyways. Just use Assailum and done. Something you don't do in HC of course, because the helmet does lack everything else.

About dilirium tropical island: I am not playing heist, because playing a bugged league for weeks wasn't something i wanted to do. So i am playing standard with my min-maxed Harvest-Character.

Heavily juiced up, corrupted delirium tropical islands aren't a challenge for the build. I am actually killing the stuff just with my hit-damage, before bleeding is starting at all. So it's pretty likely you can do this with way, way less damage.
Last edited by basta1982 on Oct 10, 2020, 1:10:27 AM
-deleted
Last edited by Strriker on Oct 13, 2020, 9:38:58 AM
nvm.

Having a lot of fun with this build.
Last edited by BigChillin on Oct 14, 2020, 10:05:02 AM
ASSAILUM BUGGED?

https://imgur.com/a/z8imTxX

As you can see, I had to shoot that fat whore three times before she actually got hit. This happens constantly, the Snipe skill seems to miss all the time, I'd say at least 30% of the time, if not more. Yes, of course I have RT -

Is this happening to anyone else or just me?
~ Seph
In the end of the day with a 20-40ex budget qhat does more boss damage the totems or the classic ?
"
sephrinx wrote:
Spoiler
ASSAILUM BUGGED?

https://imgur.com/a/z8imTxX

As you can see, I had to shoot that fat whore three times before she actually got hit. This happens constantly, the Snipe skill seems to miss all the time, I'd say at least 30% of the time, if not more. Yes, of course I have RT -

Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

This league is a mess and plenty of mechanics are falling apart. When i checked the gif, your cursor placement was totally fine and yet arrow was fired slightly to the side missing the target. Don't know what's going on but considering i didn't see many complaints on any forums so i assume it might be tied to Assailum helmet itself (channeling issue) or projectiles with RT allocated (using accuracy formula for projectiles to fire them to side if it missed or sth).

"
DankMemnes wrote:
In the end of the day with a 20-40ex budget qhat does more boss damage the totems or the classic ?

I state in pros&cons of classic build that it deals less damage. Slightly less potential damage, but the key issue is that damage ramp up takes time. Requires full 3 to 5 seconds in order to reach close to maximum damage output. That's the price you pay for using Farrul's Pounce gloves. For comparison, you need roughly 1-2 seconds to reach close to reach high damage numbers on Puncture.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
This is my first league, and friends recommended this build and i'm having a blast. Already have all the key items (just looking for a better 6 link bow).

I have a question regarding the quiver crafting, it doesnt seem possible to have Damage over time multiplier crafted on the bench, is that right? Ty
Guys, if we have Farruls and we can then automate frenzy charges, can we drop some nodes in the tree to make space for end game clusters?

Im 94 but I kinda die sometimes so I dont think im getting to 98
Anyone playing this on hardcore and mind telling me how viable this is?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info