Herald of Agony Cursebot 7 curses and up to 19 million dps for pushing Delves

What about a CI version?
Looks like a nice build! Looking to league start this in betrayal (barring disruptions from the patch notes) with a buddy doing an unethical dps build.

I have two questions regarding leveling:

(1) which direction do you recommend going on the skill tree first (minion nodes, curse nodes, poison nodes?)

(2) what skill do you recommend using until changing over to RoA, HoAG, etc?

"
breadbucket wrote:

(1) which direction do you recommend going on the skill tree first (minion nodes, curse nodes, poison nodes?)

(2) what skill do you recommend using until changing over to RoA, HoAG, etc?

1. Minion Attack Speed nodes, 3 life clusters near witch, curse effect cluster, +1 curse, and then lastly rush poison nodes and pick jewel slots as you get the jewels. You can always remove points from some minion clusters if you get lots of jewels but the one that must stay is Spiritual Command. EE isn't needed until you can run hatred.

2. Just level 1-16 normally either use a spell like freeze pulse or frost blades/molten strike. 16+ do HoA with pierce and minion speed, switch out for damage after you have a lot of jewels. You will need someone to grab you at the bare minimum: Blink Arrow, Rain of Arrows, Herald of Agony, Life Gain on Hit. Pierce can be obtained by leveling a ranger first from the first box in Twilight Strand and Lesser Poison is offered one time as a reward. Be sure to take lesser poison when it is offered! Link Rain of Arrows with LGOH and Lesser Poison.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
This was a really helpful reply! I was definitely using the wrong support gems for leveling. One more quick question, given the nodes we take from occultist, why not go CI?
"
breadbucket wrote:
This was a really helpful reply! I was definitely using the wrong support gems for leveling. One more quick question, given the nodes we take from occultist, why not go CI?

You can go CI at the cost of damage (maximum curses) or you can go CI with a very tiny pool, but I prefer flask recovery or LGOH from poachers at that point.

I still do allocate CI for Fungal Caverns layouts at high depths but before depth 700 its not needed.
Hey thanks for sharing your build

I'll try it for next league, looks so cool !

Do you also play as a cursebot in a party ?
I'd like to see how it works, since i'll be playing with a friend
"
callthecops wrote:
Hey thanks for sharing your build

I'll try it for next league, looks so cool !

Do you also play as a cursebot in a party ?
I'd like to see how it works, since i'll be playing with a friend

Plays the same as any other curse bot, only you do damage like in the videos.

If that were a big issue (magic find) you could turn the herald off and run an extra blasphemy curse on a +1 curse chest instead and have 8 curses. Next league obviously with new modifiers (helmet autocasting) and potential +1 curse means Asenath's Chant may no longer be required.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Nov 29, 2018, 4:07:36 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but how exactly are you getting +1 curse on a belt?
"
Shaard wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, but how exactly are you getting +1 curse on a belt?

You're not, that's an 8th curse that I threw on there to test gem links for new league, I forgot to remove it.

+1 tree, +1 ascendancy, +2 rings, +1 boots, +1 amulet, and +1 base.

Its fixed now.
Can this be a league starter?

If yes...

What would the ideal gear progression be? Is the majority of resist being capped through jewels?

The jewels seem like they are going to be quite expensive.. haha
Last edited by yongsoo on Nov 30, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info