[3.8] Dominating Blow Juggernaut - SSF / Beginner / League Starter

Any high armor rare with life and resistances can work fine. All uniques in this guide are completely optional.
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
Any high armor rare with life and resistances can work fine. All uniques in this guide are completely optional.

ok its not mandatory ok ty
Is the belt of the deceiver best in slot ? What would be better? as in a GG belt.
Depends on the rest of your gear. I prefer a stygian vise with life/res and a good ghastly jewel to free up some space for other stuff that might give better dps boost or defences (brass dome, purity rings etc.)
This is my current gear, The only thing is i dont want to lose out on the taunt and the global physical so if i upgraded to a life/res one i would probably lose out some DPS

I would change the belt for life/res and try to fit aspect of the spider somewhere so it won't be a dps loss (probably a gain).

Edit: Looking at your pob right now. Getting level 21 dom blow and HoP will give you a big damage boost on minions. If you don't want aspect of the spider, you can get some reduced mana reservation from tree and use haste aura.
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Apr 30, 2019, 10:01:03 AM
I hope you'll be updating this guide for 3.7. I really enjoyed playing it (although not the Syn League). It looks like Dominating Blow got a buff, so curious to see whether the rest of the build is still viable with all the changes made to supporting gems and the passive tree.

Cheers.
Updated for 3.7
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Jun 14, 2019, 7:44:29 PM
do u think guardian is better by any chance ?? .. i used to run this build on guardian and it was really nice
I am really new to the game..and I am confused as to what I am summoning? what is SSF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info