[3.8] Dominating Blow Juggernaut - SSF / Beginner / League Starter

nice build, im gonna start one soonish, i always do dom blow on guardians so this variant seems interesting

one minor tweak i would do though is swap stone golem with holy relic

1. it gives basically the same regen but for you and all your buddies

2. it will one shot trash mobs and it will always hit after youve hit with domblow, meaning you will generate sentinels even with shitty(or even 0) dps weapons

3. extra dps, 20k to be exact according to PoB

might try this out with a bubble boy(proximity shield specter) with inc duration and efficacy, convocation CD is 4s now(lower with quality) so you can attach a proximity shield on top of you pretty frequently for extra thiccness, dont know what links to sub out for it though, might be insane for a necro variant

Last edited by Doyzord on Mar 29, 2019, 2:24:12 PM
I'm currently running holy relic with stone guardian due to a ring socket, and I can confirm it's great.

Also does the minion attack speed transfer to me? I thought it was only minion damage.
Last edited by iKrazy on Mar 29, 2019, 6:45:26 PM
Doyzord haven't tried Holy Relic but maybe it's better to replace convocation or desecrate instead of stone golem. As for ascendancies, it can be done with any, nothing changes. I initially started this with champ, which I believe has higher damage overall than guardian. Scion is also a nice choice with champ/jugger being a nice combo for damage and tankiness. If you don't play ssf, make sure to check the HoP rings version (on trees section).

iKrazy, attack speed also transfers to you from spiritual command passive.
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Mar 29, 2019, 8:36:32 PM
If resistances are capped, are there any good amulets that boost the DPS? What else can we look for in that slot
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Apr 9, 2019, 7:38:47 PM
Not really. It's better to go for life/res on neck and get purity rings to save mana for haste and gain a dps boost on purity sentinels.
If i have 2 circles of guilt rings, does the sentinel damage stack? or only 1 ring will count?
It does.
Hi mates, what do you recommend for leveling your build from level 1 to 28 before you can use dominating blow to go faster? and what do you use?
I use ground slam because it doesn't need extra gems for aoe. You can keep ground slam or sunder longer, along with purity, until you have good minion damage to transition to dom blow.
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
I use ground slam because it doesn't need extra gems for aoe. You can keep ground slam or sunder longer, along with purity, until you have good minion damage to transition to dom blow.

thank you for your reply, Do you have an alternative for the uniq body, the brass dome and really rare to buy especially in 6 link, I saw only 1 and he left very quickly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info