Resources for New Players and Super Stash Sale

"
xpress69 wrote:
Its about time to have at least one free premium tab dont you think GGG? So that new players can try the game and trade without having to go balls deep right from the start.

--------------

The new players can still buy....that's enough IMO for a while.
I was about to buy some credits but i remembered I don´t know if I would may use the same account on Ps4.
Some sorta influx of new players or something? ;)
It is a fair deal because its like having buy the game,with around 40 euros you have curency,map,essence,fragmant,divination and you convert the 4 tabs that the game give you to prepmium and you are ready to play.
I would like to see your skin prices lower permenantly or maybe a free in game system that can give the player the chance to transmogrify an armor or a weapon without having to pay real money maybe a curency type for that job. The game is boring some times if you see the same equiped items over and over again. I know GGG have an item like that in the store but by giving it for free more people would be more likely to buy skins from the store if they have the chance to play with free skins from items droped and compine them like Guild wars 2 have done.
"
gewrgios wrote:
It is a fair deal because its like having buy the game,with around 40 euros you have curency,map,essence,fragmant,divination and you convert the 4 tabs that the game give you to prepmium and you are ready to play.
I would like to see your skin prices lower permenantly or maybe a free in game system that can give the player the chance to transmogrify an armor or a weapon without having to pay real money maybe a curency type for that job. The game is boring some times if you see the same equiped items over and over again. I know GGG have an item like that in the store but by giving it for free more people would be more likely to buy skins from the store if they have the chance to play with free skins from items droped and compine them like Guild wars 2 have done.

I think it's good idea to add transmog to the core game for free, May be i will not use this at all, cause i have many of set's now, but new players will enjoy more if they will have chance to create better locking character. Anyway it will be very interesting to see how prize of some unique item's will grow in prize like Cospri Malice sword ;P

"
necrochicken wrote:
No it's not. Game devs make the fairest free to play model on the market, have free cosmetics every league and someone has to moan for more free stuff. Why don't they give you a new computer to play it on while they are at it. Perhaps Chris can send some of the community team around to clean your house...all free of charge of course wouldn't want you having to pay for anything ever.

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better!
"
samfortal wrote:
I was about to buy some credits but i remembered I don´t know if I would may use the same account on Ps4.

fwiw, i'd put money on being able to use same acct across all platforms.
"
alhazred70 wrote:
Argument reconvened: There are people who've played the entire game all content all endgame bosses with the default stash tabs. trade can be done with acquisition.

Yes but it's harder.

If I can pay money to make it easier... Pay to win.

The degree is important however, and poe's level of pay to win is entirely acceptable to me. The lies around it are the problem.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
deleted
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 11, 2018, 2:45:10 AM
Ziggy cucked.

Do we even need him now low effort guides don't cut it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info