We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

I cant get the program to work, it sounds like a good program I have to find old guides since alot builds are those path of building types. I downloaded the program to use the codes in and when i try install it, it just open up a kind of DOS window that tells my to press any button I do that and nothing more happens.
congrats he deserve wish all luck to all!
"
Yukionna wrote:
I think the community would be A-OK with a PoB on mobile.

Gratz! Can't wait to have more exact data in PoB <3

Not sure about rotten apple, but check out the Google Play store and be happy...
Gratz Openarl. Love PoB, and hope the stat sheets in PoE become better.
Big Gratz man, I wish you the best there :)
"
It won't become an official Path of Exile project at this stage but his inside knowledge of the company can certainly help to provide more stats and information to the community.

Oh good. Will this mean there will be more monster stats added to Path of Building for summoners wanting to check DPS of potential spectres? Herald of Kitava and Solar Guards come to mind. :D
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Nov 7, 2018, 5:26:34 PM
Grats!!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
johnolesen wrote:
I cant get the program to work, it sounds like a good program I have to find old guides since alot builds are those path of building types. I downloaded the program to use the codes in and when i try install it, it just open up a kind of DOS window that tells my to press any button I do that and nothing more happens.

ddl the exe file from here https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

see what it does.

to import builds you need to copy the pastebin links in the import build window
Is he allready a part of the Crew? We had a few updates some days ago that surprised me, mostly minion related.
So well deserved!

Path of Building is an essentiel part of PoE at this stage :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info