Article: Path of Exile players celebrate Diablo Immortal announcement

Article link

I was thinking of an article to write during a Sunday and hey, you guys definitely inspired me with that one above.

I like how everyone's chiming in to help out new players to the game since I had the same reception a little over a week ago when I was starting out.
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2018, 8:36:41 PM
Do you actually need validation to play PoE?

The people around here kill me sometimes.

I mean if D4 was announced, would you just go cry in a corner with a tub of ice cream, drowning out your Arpg sorrows?

It's actually incredible how insecure this playerbase is.

I always feel like the odd man out since I enjoy multiple games and don't pick one becuase its wearing my gang colors.
Last edited by Destructodave on Nov 3, 2018, 11:16:31 PM
"
Destructodave wrote:

I enjoy multiple games and don't pick one becuase its wearing my gang colors.

I'm the same way, actually.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:
I always feel like the odd man out since I enjoy multiple games and don't pick one becuase its wearing my gang colors.

Yeah, gosh, you're like, the only person around here to admit they play and enjoy other games. Holy fuck, how did I ever not notice how special you are.

Spoiler
Oh, that's right. Because I'm too busy being amazed how special *I* am. Duh.

If everyone is special, is anyone special at all?

*MIND BLOWN*

"
Nice plug, OP. :)

It's happy hour in the PoE forum. Let him have this.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
Destructodave wrote:

How do you come to a conclusion that others don't play multiple games and enjoy them? You can also be a fan of things without travelling around the world and paying your ass off to see your idols.

I don't like the diablo mobile game announcement but I'm not downvoting their videos or repeating some dumb comments like "f", or being overly dramatic about it.
They will release the game anyway and people will play it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

Yeah, gosh, you're like, the only person around here to admit they play and enjoy other games. Holy fuck, how did I ever not notice how special you are.

Spoiler
Oh, that's right. Because I'm too busy being amazed how special *I* am. Duh.

___

Nice plug, OP. :)

Doesn't change my initial point about how insecure some of these PoE fans are.

I honestly think people here are throwing a party right now at their house because D4 wasn't announced. I'm sure some are crying tears of joy.

But by all means fellas carry on with the echo chamber. Its as hilarious as it is sad.

Celebration? Eff that, I am in mourning.
I think Charan secretly funded this Chinese mobile version of Diablo 3 in an attempt to sabotage Blizzard, and increase chances people will actually try to farm for his damn sword.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Nov 4, 2018, 7:45:18 AM
I have no dog in that hunt.
People act like these games are a extension of themselves or something. Poe is a good game, i like it.
That being said, it would be great if there was some solid competition.

The Diablo: Immortal announcement is not something i celebrate but despise.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I WOULD play other games.. I own many... but hey... I have no time for them atm, because I enjoy playing PoE too much.
Whyx should I play other games just for the sake of it, when U am fine with playing PoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info