Farmed Oni Goroshi Charan's sword - 4 DAYS OF HARDCORE GRIND AND 1000 HILLOCK KILLS - DELVE LEAGUE

Any tips to go with Oni Goroshi...i am thinking about consecrated path build to counter the massive degen later on :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
I used Consecrated Path as a movement / utility skill (CP + Fortify + CoH + Flammability) and it was quite fun. One day it'll become my first 6L utility skill. :)

I don't recommend it as a main skill until the issue is solved.

Once you get in close, any decent skill should do the job. I went with Infernal Blow because EXPLOSIONS.

Also, Chieftain says hi.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
I used Consecrated Path as a movement / utility skill (CP + Fortify + CoH + Flammability) and it was quite fun. One day it'll become my first 6L utility skill. :)

I don't recommend it as a main skill until the issue is solved.

Once you get in close, any decent skill should do the job. I went with Infernal Blow because EXPLOSIONS.

Also, Chieftain says hi.

Thank you for this tips, will check what is problem about <3. Maybe any other recommended builds around Oni Goroshi with 3.4 :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
Hopefully tomorrow <3 ... I never put much time in grinds in Poe last years, but i changed now i know what i want and i will get it no matter what if it takes 1 month.

Boyz and girlz after 4 days of grind !

https://imgur.com/a/YOkZOUd

Congrsts to having the tenacity/insanity to push through the grind and get the sword. I got my Delve Oni fairly early in 2 hours 16 minutes @ level 8.20. Of course triple the "time played" time on a 3 farmer rotation + some for switching characters. Still, it is a grind that is guaranteed to pay off eventually.

Only one sword for me in Delve league/expansion. My insanity days of Incursion League are permanently gone (total oni grind burnout):

The Charan Sword perfecta is now complete (4 farmer rotation = 4 Oni Goroshi swords):

The 4 farmers levels to uber Hillock are:

The last sword was pure insanity grinding into level 9. The over-level xp penalty is a killer too.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 30, 2018, 2:22:47 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
Hopefully tomorrow <3 ... I never put much time in grinds in Poe last years, but i changed now i know what i want and i will get it no matter what if it takes 1 month.

Boyz and girlz after 4 days of grind !

https://imgur.com/a/YOkZOUd

Congrsts to having the tenacity/insanity to push through the grind and get the sword. I got my Delve Oni fairly early in 2 hours 16 minutes @ level 8.20. Of course triple the "time played" time on a 3 farmer rotation + some for switching characters. Still, it is a grind that is guaranteed to pay off eventually.

Only one sword for me in Delve league/expansion. My insanity days of Incursion League are permanently gone (total oni grind burnout):

The Charan Sword perfecta is now complete (4 farmer rotation = 4 Oni Goroshi swords):

The 4 farmers levels to uber Hillock are:

The last sword was pure insanity grinding into level 9. The over-level xp penalty is a killer too.

Amazing <3 and thank you for the kind words <3 !

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2018, 3:13:26 PM
Can this embrace degen be ignored on Oni Goroshi, if u use pure phys and chance to bleed build with some support gems that dont do fire damage or ignite enemies i suppose :p.

Its not worth to not use Her Embrace.

Take a look at my char its public. Works great.

Also this build for Scion is very fun:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308
"
de99ial wrote:
Its not worth to not use Her Embrace.

Take a look at my char its public. Works great.

Also this build for Scion is very fun:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308

Oh thanks i will take a look defenetly :).

Ps. So you think any other build not using her embrace wouldn't be endgame viable, or just wasn't figured out yet :P.Oh and i see u use Lacerate... very interesting :).

EDIT: What about this build - Frostblade trickster, but seems very squishy endgame despite insane clear speed, very glass cannon :P.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486/page/1

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2018, 5:16:33 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
Any tips to go with Oni Goroshi...i am thinking about consecrated path build to counter the massive degen later on :).

I started with Smite, switched to CP and it was much better.
Personally I haven't noticed any targeting issues with it.
Still using it at lvl 88.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Oct 30, 2018, 5:27:04 PM
Farystar - i cannot help You with other builds, i tried Scion from Kira and Crewmancer in this league. Currently running Jugg Double Strike for single target and Lacerate for clearing and Cyclone to move (it is great skill for Delve, Haku missions and practicly anything else - first time i tried it was with Kiras build). But thats all.

Also im not high rank player i just enjoy the game, so better ask questions to anyone else ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info