Farmed Oni Goroshi Charan's sword - 4 DAYS OF HARDCORE GRIND AND 1000 HILLOCK KILLS - DELVE LEAGUE

"
Farystar wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Its not worth to not use Her Embrace.

Take a look at my char its public. Works great.

Also this build for Scion is very fun:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308

Oh thanks i will take a look defenetly :).

Ps. So you think any other build not using her embrace wouldn't be endgame viable, or just wasn't figured out yet :P.Oh and i see u use Lacerate... very interesting :).

EDIT: What about this build - Frostblade trickster, but seems very squishy endgame despite insane clear speed, very glass cannon :P.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486/page/1

I'm running the frostblade trickster on one of my delve characters, but I hate the embrace, so I go to lengths to make sure I'm not doing any fire damage. It's not necessary to proc burning to induce the embrace, and I get real tired of tapping a pot to replace hp every couple seconds because of a tiny amount of fire damage from a mod on a single piece of gear. I prefer playing my summoner because I looted some great summoner gear between level 70-75 while still playing my trickster.

It's a fun build,and yes, the clear speed is tits.
Last edited by Boneshaka on Oct 31, 2018, 3:20:59 AM
Farmed two of them in SSF. Cool stuff. I dont like the degen anyway .
"
Boneshaka wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Its not worth to not use Her Embrace.

Take a look at my char its public. Works great.

Also this build for Scion is very fun:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308

Oh thanks i will take a look defenetly :).

Ps. So you think any other build not using her embrace wouldn't be endgame viable, or just wasn't figured out yet :P.Oh and i see u use Lacerate... very interesting :).

EDIT: What about this build - Frostblade trickster, but seems very squishy endgame despite insane clear speed, very glass cannon :P.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486/page/1

I'm running the frostblade trickster on one of my delve characters, but I hate the embrace, so I go to lengths to make sure I'm not doing any fire damage. It's not necessary to proc burning to induce the embrace, and I get real tired of tapping a pot to replace hp every couple seconds because of a tiny amount of fire damage from a mod on a single piece of gear. I prefer playing my summoner because I looted some great summoner gear between level 70-75 while still playing my trickster.

It's a fun build,and yes, the clear speed is tits.

Yeees my maaan i will make sure i ignore that embrace proc...i hate degens :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
BasilWood wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
Any tips to go with Oni Goroshi...i am thinking about consecrated path build to counter the massive degen later on :).

I started with Smite, switched to CP and it was much better.
Personally I haven't noticed any targeting issues with it.
Still using it at lvl 88.

Thank you for the info <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
de99ial wrote:
Farystar - i cannot help You with other builds, i tried Scion from Kira and Crewmancer in this league. Currently running Jugg Double Strike for single target and Lacerate for clearing and Cyclone to move (it is great skill for Delve, Haku missions and practicly anything else - first time i tried it was with Kiras build). But thats all.

Also im not high rank player i just enjoy the game, so better ask questions to anyone else ;)

Thank you sir !

Omg so many great advices on Oni Goroshi i am so greatfull. Keep up with the great tips and ideas. Lets make most viable Oni Goroshi build out of all tips, that can do deathless uber elder etc.

Ps. Embrace sorry i hate degen :P.

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 31, 2018, 5:45:54 AM

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 31, 2018, 4:44:13 PM
Enjoy :)
"
de99ial wrote:
Enjoy :)

Oh man i just found Vaal Ancestral warchief which can summon 2 at once + extra warchief totem im using so 3 in total build plus crit hypotermia freeze chill build. Oh boy Piety didnt even start a fight in Act 3 she was "poof" gone :P.

Ps. And Charan's talking sword is the best thing i ever expirienced in my entire life or in any game <333.

Last edited by Farystar on Nov 1, 2018, 7:55:20 AM
Charan's sword is so incredible. Goddess completes the lore with comments it makes. TO fill some gaps in the story and makes your leveling so easy, without ever needing to proc embrace with fire ever...

Ps. Currently Deathless in Act 10 only done normal lab run. Delve depth almost 100...nothing not a single boss came close to killing me...

EDIT: I strongly recommend this as every league early stage first as first thing to do...it is worth the mindless grind for few days.

Last edited by Farystar on Nov 6, 2018, 5:47:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info