Farmed Oni Goroshi Charan's sword - 4 DAYS OF HARDCORE GRIND AND 1000 HILLOCK KILLS - DELVE LEAGUE

it's a lot easier than getting
"
I could just buy it for you lol

Yeah i want to get it myself, that achievement.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
dvasan wrote:

Nah that is not cool :). You need to find the sword yourself first time and keep it forever close to your heart and to respect @Charan. That first find 1 and only it it forever embedded into you.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Do your penance and the goddess will join you then you can "BURN! BURN!".

Possible at level 6 and level 9, more likely at 7 or 8.

My 2 chars Duelist and Shadow are level 7 closing on 8 other 2 scions are already level 8 still no luck with uber hillock hmmm.

Boyz and girlz after 4 days of grind !

https://imgur.com/a/YOkZOUd

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2018, 7:55:01 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Beware, I farmed it with a Templar and almost ended up with him Leap Slamming me at the spawn point got lucky on the kill.
And, yes, the spawn rate is a helluva lot lower than it used to be (farmed 3 in total)
And let us not forget the original ONI thread

According to Charan if you stay in close to uber Hillock he won't perform his leap slam at all. I didn't know that either until it finally came up in discussion in the massive Oni-Goroshi thread.

Edit: But most will farm the sword with a Scion or Witch.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 30, 2018, 9:24:19 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
Boyz and girlz after 4 days of grind !

https://imgur.com/a/YOkZOUd

Congratulations! The most fun I ever had playing a character was with the OG that I found.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Thank you sir !

Amazing feeling finding it and that narrated voice oh god <3 :P. It took me around 1000 Hillock kills !

Need to make interesting build now with OG.

"
I could just buy it for you lol

Great advice for all ssf people lol
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info