Farmed Oni Goroshi Charan's sword - 4 DAYS OF HARDCORE GRIND AND 1000 HILLOCK KILLS - DELVE LEAGUE

Hopefully tomorrow <3 ... I never put much time in grinds in Poe last years, but i changed now i know what i want and i will get it no matter what if it takes 1 month.

Boyz and girlz after 4 days of grind !

https://imgur.com/a/YOkZOUd
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2018, 3:32:42 PM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 5:46:42 AM
thats what keeps people playing games. goals. this is why things can be so easy to obtain because as soon as you obtain your goal and have fun with it for a couple of days then you'll quit.
"
xMustard wrote:
thats what keeps people playing games. goals. this is why things can be so easy to obtain because as soon as you obtain your goal and have fun with it for a couple of days then you'll quit.

Yes true, got few tabulas :P ans some other uniques :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Keep at it, you will get there eventually, hopefully you are farming with a Scion or Ranger.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
BasilWood wrote:
Keep at it, you will get there eventually, hopefully you are farming with a Scion or Ranger.

Yeah 2 scions and 1 duelist and 1 shadow for abit rng drops :P.

Beware, I farmed it with a Templar and almost ended up with him Leap Slamming me at the spawn point got lucky on the kill.
And, yes, the spawn rate is a helluva lot lower than it used to be (farmed 3 in total)
And let us not forget the original ONI thread

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I think original thread should be considered that about Godess... But there are plenty about farmimg OG.

Its not that hard.

Do your penance and the goddess will join you then you can "BURN! BURN!".

Possible at level 6 and level 9, more likely at 7 or 8.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I could just buy it for you lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info