{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Hello,

as Belly of the Beast + 6 link it is kinda expensive, what about using a skin of the loyal instead? Main benefit: has always 6 links :)

Additional question: As far as i understand the Charged Dash 4 Link is to have a movement skill move over obstacles and to cast ball lightning?!

Wouldnt it be interesting to drop charged dash + cast while channeling, instead cast ball lightning ourself and free 2 slots for whatever? Either normal dash or maybe one ring slot there etc.?

BTW: Not sure if i overlooked it: But which ascendacy points to choose first?

I would chose those i think:

1) Invoker
2) Flesh Binder
3) Soul Weaver
4) Bone Sculptor

Right order?
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Mar 8, 2019, 3:48:16 PM
Yes, I truly love this guide! I just wanted to mention the youtube video that LiftingNerdBro links to is indeed yours, however inside your video the link goes to another build completely.

Looking forward to trying the build for this season!! This is my second attempt at really getting into PoE and I feel like this will be awesome!

So i'll be sure to look into the tips and replies that are mentioned! :D

Once again, awesome job!
Looks like an amazing build, would love to try.

Without going thought all 69 pages, I'm looking for the normal skill tree, leveling guide, and equipment guide that I can print out or keep open on my PC and as I progress march up the ladder.

Any chance of a comprehensive one page guide for this magnificent build?

Much appreciated and looks like lots of fun....
@ BigBro2017:
"
BigBro2017 wrote:
Hi, amazing guide!
I have a question - why no golem used?
Chaos golem can improove phys dmg reduction. with zombies points in ascendancy phys mitigation should be good.
Light golem can boost attack/cast speed for minions.

Lack of socket space. To include a golem requires dropping something else.

This league, I want to try fully stacking Physical Damage Reduction. So I'll be aiming to incorporate a Chaos Golem, Animated Guardian, and War Banner instead of Spirit Offering, CWDT, or Fortify on Shield Charge (using either Fortify or Infused Channelling on Charged Dash depending on how big Kingmaker's aura is). I'll be taking the new channelling node that gives +4% Physical Damage Reduction, as well as trying to get +1 minimum Endurance Charges crafted on my rings and amulet.

@ aspirine:
"
aspirine wrote:
Wow this guide is just awesome. A lot of effort in it at it shows!!

Thank you!

@ Mydgard6:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
as Belly of the Beast + 6 link it is kinda expensive, what about using a skin of the loyal instead? Main benefit: has always 6 links :)

Any Body Armor you can get with as many links as possible is fine. Belly of the Beast is just one of our strongest defensive options. Something to work towards, but even a Tabula Rasa will work until then.

As for Skin of the Loyal, you'll need 4B2G sockets since you cannot modify its socket colors at all. Prices vary depending on the socket colors. The "+1 to gems" won't do much for Spectres, but it'll be good for Phantasms. 100% increased Global Defenses" won't do much for us, so Skin of the Loyal is just a slightly better Tabula Rasa.

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Additional question: As far as i understand the Charged Dash 4 Link is to have a movement skill move over obstacles and to cast ball lightning?!

Wouldnt it be interesting to drop charged dash + cast while channeling, instead cast ball lightning ourself and free 2 slots for whatever? Either normal dash or maybe one ring slot there etc.?

Since we don't stack any cast speed, CwC is a huge cast speed improvement. We go from 0.75 cast time to 0.35, more than doubling our speed. Since much of our mana is reserved and we don't stack mana regen, paying the cost of a channelled skill (4 base mana x supports) is far cheaper than hand-casting Ball Lighting (13 base mana x supports). This lets us spam indefinitely. When I was originally self-casting Ball Lightning, I'd run out of mana within a few seconds.

Stopping to cast means you're slowing your mobility down by at least a second each time. 0.75 cast time for Ball Lightning + your reaction delay + server delay + 0.70 cast time for Flame Dash or ~0.30-35 delay for Shield Charge along with its ~0.50 travel time.

Charged Dash releases its illusion immediately at 1.3x your movement speed, so on release of the channel it's like you never stopped to cast at all.

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
BTW: Not sure if i overlooked it: But which ascendacy points to choose first?

I would chose those i think:

1) Invoker
2) Flesh Binder
3) Soul Weaver
4) Bone Sculptor

Right order?

1. Invoker: No choice.
2. Bone Sculptor: Extremely important for Skeletons. This node is why we take the Necromancer ascendancy.
3. Soul Weaver: To increase Spectre survival. When we spend the time to secure a high or max level Spectre, we don't want them to die.
4. Optional: I take Flesh Binder for the Physical Damage Reduction, which is a very strong defense, especially when you stack as much as possible of it. Reaching 50% means you take half physical damage, effectively doubling your life against it.

@ Brackit:
"
Brackit wrote:
Yes, I truly love this guide! I just wanted to mention the youtube video that LiftingNerdBro links to is indeed yours, however inside your video the link goes to another build completely.

Looking forward to trying the build for this season!! This is my second attempt at really getting into PoE and I feel like this will be awesome!

So i'll be sure to look into the tips and replies that are mentioned! :D

Once again, awesome job!

HOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAP!!! You're right. How the hell did I copy & paste the wrong link? That means it's been like this since the video was published. That's super embarrassing and frustrating. Thank you so much for catching that error! No wonder a couple people were asking about a staff, thinking we were a Soulwrest build.
hello m8 awesome guide but can u tell me the priority stats for rare items and also add a budget version for this season? ty
@Hercanic Thanks for clarifying the order vor ascendancy things, btw just found the same order in your leveling tipps ...

But imho this is a somewhat important order, you should have it in your main guide somewhere ...
@ _Phrank_:
"
_Phrank_ wrote:
Looks like an amazing build, would love to try.

Without going thought all 69 pages, I'm looking for the normal skill tree, leveling guide, and equipment guide that I can print out or keep open on my PC and as I progress march up the ladder.

Any chance of a comprehensive one page guide for this magnificent build?

Much appreciated and looks like lots of fun....

The Leveling Guide has a printable Leveling Plan on GoogleDocs.

I'll see what I can do about making a GoogleDoc gem list and tree. In the meantime, "Overview" has two images of a simplified passive tree and gem list. The background is black, though, so if you wanted to print it without killing your black ink, maybe edit it and invert the colors or color replace the black or magic wand/paint bucket it out.

@ triarakos7:
"
triarakos7 wrote:
hello m8 awesome guide but can u tell me the priority stats for rare items and also add a budget version for this season? ty

Check out the Gear section in Epilogue of the Leveling Guide.
i dont see a passive skill tree.
can U show me what skill tree i need to use at lvl 30,70,...?
Last edited by KlimekPOL on Mar 9, 2019, 8:35:29 AM
"
KlimekPOL wrote:
i dont see a passive skill tree.
can U show me what skill tree i need to use at lvl 30,70,...?

Read the leveling guide.
FYI for people who are still leveling, Ball Lightning + Unleash instantly triggers 40 stacks for Herald of Agony. I've found it very effective so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info