{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Primal21 wrote:
Ahh I glanced over that before, awesome. And it's an honor to 666 your thread.

Okay, good, so that was actually the reason.

I moved "Gem Links and Gear" up to where "Item Requirements" is for better visibility. It's been missed before, nestled down in there. So I made a new category, WHAT'S THIS BUILD ABOUT?, to distinguish the two areas.

Yeah that makes it more clear. I have one more question. Is there anywhere that you list all the minions we need in a list? So far I've gathered we need 2 frost sentinels, one solar guard, agony crawler, zombies, and skeletons, and the phantasms. Am I missing any? I generally know how to find them/summon them so thats not a problem.

@ Primal21:
"
Primal21 wrote:
I have one more question. Is there anywhere that you list all the minions we need in a list? So far I've gathered we need 2 frost sentinels, one solar guard, agony crawler, zombies, and skeletons, and the phantasms. Am I missing any? I generally know how to find them/summon them so thats not a problem.

A list of minions is in "Overview". You're only missing the Holy Relic.

Helm has Skeletons/Vaal Skeletons.
Body Armor has Spectres and Phantasms.
Weapon has Zombies and the Agony Crawler.
Ring 1 has Holy Relic.

Ring 2 has Projectile Weakness.
Shield has Shield Charge.
Gloves have Charged Dash and Ball Lightning.
Boots have Hatred and Spirit Offering.
Last edited by Hercanic on Apr 1, 2019, 2:10:04 PM
"
Hercanic wrote:

A list of minions is in "Overview". You're only missing the Holy Relic.

Helm has Skeletons/Vaal Skeletons.
Body Armor has Spectres and Phantasms.
Weapon has Zombies and the Agony Crawler.
Ring 1 has Holy Relic.

Ring 2 has Projectile Weakness.
Shield has Shield Charge.
Gloves have Charged Dash and Ball Lightning.
Boots have Hatred and Spirit Offering.

Gotcha, thanks. Can't wait to try it out.
this build is insane and people need to know about it.

the effort placed into this guide is impressive.
great job composing a poem and everything for this, as well as making good use of gwent art (and a lot of other art).

looking forward to playing this in the coming Synthesis league
I'm Thu
and I love you
MINOR GUIDE UPDATE
As the FAQ grew organically over time, it started to become a disorganized mess. I have now sorted the questions into sensible categories to help everyone quickly locate similar topics.
Ooh, this is very cool! I don't know if I'll run this or Enki's Arc Ele first, but this is too interesting not to run at some point!

I would love additional info on gearing and other modifications when running this SSF, but honestly the relevant FAQ entry is more than most guides offer, so I'm happy to have that!

As a newb, the leveling guide could benefit from breaking down the passive tree progression further, specifically the jump from Act 4 to pre-acrobatics endgame - it's easy enough to split acrobatics into its own step, but even so, that's a hefty jump for a newb to navigate. I'd also love a more detailed description of the gems past act 1, if that isn't already on your to-do list.

Thanks a ton for this really well-researched guide!
hey would this build be any good for SSF
@ Brokenhandz:
"
Brokenhandz wrote:
hey would this build be any good for SSF

Yep! Check out the FAQ for details! Take a gander at the Hall of Fame's SSF champions for further inspiration!

@ Sorator13:
"
Sorator13 wrote:
Ooh, this is very cool! I don't know if I'll run this or Enki's Arc Ele first, but this is too interesting not to run at some point!

I would love additional info on gearing and other modifications when running this SSF, but honestly the relevant FAQ entry is more than most guides offer, so I'm happy to have that!

As a newb, the leveling guide could benefit from breaking down the passive tree progression further, specifically the jump from Act 4 to pre-acrobatics endgame - it's easy enough to split acrobatics into its own step, but even so, that's a hefty jump for a newb to navigate. I'd also love a more detailed description of the gems past act 1, if that isn't already on your to-do list.

Thanks a ton for this really well-researched guide!

Crafting the gloves and helm with fossils is possible.

Weapon can be done with Alteration spam, since we only care about two affixes (+gems and Maim). If you manage to find enough Exalts, you can then multi-mod it with + minion attack/cast speed, + minion life/damage, and +2 to Support Gems if/when you unlock the craft from Catarina.

You can use Chance Orbs to get Victario's Charity on a Laminated Kite Shield.

Same with Mark of Submission on an Unset Ring.

I plan to continue improving the Leveling Guide significantly. Act 1 is the blueprint for the other acts going forward.

@ Thuuu:
"
Thuuu wrote:
this build is insane and people need to know about it.

the effort placed into this guide is impressive.
great job composing a poem and everything for this, as well as making good use of gwent art (and a lot of other art).

looking forward to playing this in the coming Synthesis league

Spread the word! I need to, like, make an MS Paint version of this build and put it on Reddit. =o)
Last edited by Hercanic on Mar 8, 2019, 7:12:36 AM
Hi, amazing guide!
I have a question - why no golem used?
Chaos golem can improove phys dmg reduction. with zombies points in ascendancy phys mitigation should be good.
Light golem can boost attack/cast speed for minions.
Wow this guide is just awesome. A lot of effort in it at it shows!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info