{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Hercanic.... You are a downright wizard. This build is so damn well done and I applaud your hard work.
Yo

Played your build in Betrayal - freaking awesome man, godlike playstyle of a build. My favorite Summoner build.

Anyway, have you updated the pastebin for 3.6?

Would be nice if you could upload several pastebins for each milestone while leveling, like first 20 levels, then first 40 levels, then to 60 and then to 80>90.

Please update the PoB Pastebin links please, and stop hiding them behind spoiler tags.
I've played Baron necro before, plus an HoA build, this seems very interesting, 3.6 starter for me!
@ BatuBaker:
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello Hercanic.

Thanks for amazing guide and build. I've one weird question to ask, would be really happy if you can reply.

I'm aware of why we use the Frost Sentinels and Lunar Guards. Frost Sentinels also provide freeze with Phantasms on kill, but..

I've a really sensetive eye and those spear projectiles really killing me in the videos, I was thinking to use 3 Solar guard isntead, but it is not so much of effective since I don't need 3 of them to DPS and summon phantasms. Can you be kind enough to suggest me different spectres to use please ? I've no experience on prior summoner builds.

Also how much damage will build lose if I remove spectres with phantasms ?

Thank you so much.

Solar Guards would be fine to use. Their fireballs have half the range (-50% maximum action distance) of ice spears, so aside from their Special Beam Cannon they won't respond as fast as Frost Sentinels. You'd also lose out on the new buff to Hatred, but we were doing just fine before Hatred ever affected Cold Damage.

Spectres and Phantasms are your main clear skills. They cover far more area than the Agony Crawler can by itself. Removing them would be a significant detriment to overall clear speed.

@ duida1995:
"
duida1995 wrote:
Is this build any good for a complete noob in the game that wish to play like a nolife and wants to do ALL the content on the league?

The most complicated thing about this build is setting it up, such as learning how to raise Spectres properly. The playstyle itself is flexible and very forgiving, so it's great for someone new to the game. You can do all content on a relatively cheap budget. The hardest bosses, like Uber Elder, will definitely require you to learn the fight to avoid dangerous telegraphed attacks, since this is not a facetanking build.

@ Hastur8:
"
Hastur8 wrote:
Thanks again for this build, going to play it again this league.

FYI your build was mentioned by LNB as a starter build for this league which is cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgxL1D1Vpog

Awesome! And thank you SO MUCH for the heads-up! I will be adding a link to this video in the Acclaim section. =oD

@ GamesB4Gains:
"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Hercanic.... You are a downright wizard. This build is so damn well done and I applaud your hard work.

I'm a WHAT?!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
A wizard, Hercanic.

I'm a WIZARD?!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Yes, Hercanic, you're a wizard.

But I'm just Hercanic.

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Well, "Just Hercanic", you're a wizard.

Listen here, GamesB4Gains, I'm just Hercanic!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Hercanic, for God's sake, you're a wizard!

A WIZARD? I'm just Hercanic!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
No, "Just Hercanic", you're a wizard.

I'm not a wizard, GamesB4Gains.

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Hercanic, you. are. a. wizard!

Listen here, GamesB4Gains, you FIT GENIUS, I'm not a FUCKING WIZARD!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
For God's sake, Hercanic, what is with this language?! You're a FUCKING WIZARD!

I don't give a FUCK you FIT STYLISH GENTLEMAN! I'm not a FUCKING WIZARD!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
Listen, Hercanic, you're going to go to Wraeclast and do SPELLS & SHIT and you're gonna be FUCKING PLEASED about it!

I don't WANT to do your FUCKING SPELLS, you WISE SAGE. Stick it up your FUCKING GEM SOCKET!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
My FUCKING WHAT?!?!

GAMESB4GAINS, yer' pushing me over the FUCKING LINE!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
No. I'm not. You are a wizard! You're gonna go to Wraeclast, you're gonna do spells, you get a wand, you get a fucking pet, it'll deliver nothing because it's an MTX. DEAL WITH IT ya DELIGHTFUL PERSON!

I'M GONNA FUCKEN PUT MAH GEM IN THE PET!

"
GamesB4Gains wrote:
I did that when I was younger, and that was a bad move. You are a wizard...

I'm a WHAT?!
Last edited by Hercanic on Mar 8, 2019, 5:06:07 AM
Hercanic, love the guide and I'm planning to run this tomorrow after a 1.5 year hiatus from Path of Exile.

Can I ask what your PC specs are? I was watching your Delve 300 video and saw some stuttering - trying to figure out if my PC will be enough to smoothly run all the onscreen chaos of this build. I have a Ryzen 2700x, 1070Ti, and 16 gb ram.
@ Pilky_01:
"
Pilky_01 wrote:
Hercanic, love the guide and I'm planning to run this tomorrow after a 1.5 year hiatus from Path of Exile.

Can I ask what your PC specs are? I was watching your Delve 300 video and saw some stuttering - trying to figure out if my PC will be enough to smoothly run all the onscreen chaos of this build. I have a Ryzen 2700x, 1070Ti, and 16 gb ram.

The stuttering is from the Hard Drive. It's a small 5400RPM drive. It chugs terribly whenever applications try to write to the HD. I had booted up PoE not long before recording those videos and it was still loading assets. I need to get an SSD for this computer.

@ Chargcake:
"
Chargcake wrote:
Yo

Played your build in Betrayal - freaking awesome man, godlike playstyle of a build. My favorite Summoner build.

Anyway, have you updated the pastebin for 3.6?

Would be nice if you could upload several pastebins for each milestone while leveling, like first 20 levels, then first 40 levels, then to 60 and then to 80>90.

Please update the PoB Pastebin links please, and stop hiding them behind spoiler tags.

PoB allows multiple trees in the same build. I'll be adding the alternate tree and leveling trees in the new Pastebin.

By "stop hiding them" (there's only one pastebin, though?), do you mean you don't like the "I Accept" spoiler? Because after that, EVERYTHING YOU NEED has, well, everything you need on full display, including the pastebin. The purpose is both thematic and practical, so you can get to any of the other guides faster without having to scroll through the entire main guide every time.

@ martyl48:
"
martyl48 wrote:
I've played Baron necro before, plus an HoA build, this seems very interesting, 3.6 starter for me!

Great! I hope you like it!
Very cool build. I usually can't figure out what build to play until the last minute and can't choose between them. As soon as I looked through this I was locked in. It's all a little overwhelming though. Like someone else requested, if you could just post your gear with all the gem links it would be helpful. Definitely starting with this tomorrow! Thanks for the hard work.
@ Primal21:
"
Primal21 wrote:
Very cool build. I usually can't figure out what build to play until the last minute and can't choose between them. As soon as I looked through this I was locked in. It's all a little overwhelming though. Like someone else requested, if you could just post your gear with all the gem links it would be helpful. Definitely starting with this tomorrow! Thanks for the hard work.

Within the "I Accept" spoiler, under EVERYTHING YOU NEED, is all the gear. It might take a little bit to load in if your Internet connection is slow. Mousing over the gear will show you all the gems inside them. You can find a further breakdown in the "Gem Links and Gear" section. "Overview" also has a static image at the bottom with all gem links and which items they are in.

Also:

Nice.
Last edited by Hercanic on Mar 7, 2019, 11:18:10 PM
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ Primal21:
"
Primal21 wrote:

Within the "I Accept" spoiler, under EVERYTHING YOU NEED, is all the gear. It might take a little bit to load in if your Internet connection is slow. Mousing over the gear will show you all the gems inside them. You can find a further breakdown in the "Gem Links and Gear" section. "Overview" also has a static image at the bottom with all gem links and which items they are in.

Ahh I glanced over that before, awesome. And it's an honor to 666 your thread.
@ Primal21:
"
Primal21 wrote:
Ahh I glanced over that before, awesome. And it's an honor to 666 your thread.

Okay, good, so that was actually the reason.

I moved "Gem Links and Gear" up to where "Item Requirements" is for better visibility. It's been missed before, nestled down in there. So I made a new category, WHAT'S THIS BUILD ABOUT?, to distinguish the two areas.
Last edited by Hercanic on Apr 1, 2019, 2:08:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info