{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

What would be the best six-link in the chest if we want to change to slave drivers? I want to stay as close to the original build as possible but just have the best possible gem support for slave drivers.
"
Hi i wanna ask can i still use Belly of the Beast?If yes how much worse is it compared to budget rare ES body armour?thanks a lot

Belly of the beast only gives life, but I don't see why you couldn't use it. Getting the right colors will be hard, but works I guess. I would still go for vaal regalia for life + ES, since the build is hybrid.
Just alt spammed and crafted this beast..

"
Veraclus wrote:

Welcome to the club! :D

Last edited by Jespetin on Oct 6, 2019, 12:41:58 PM
Illuminati claw club confirmed!
Thanks for the great build, been playing since syth and really kept running into walls in the atlas with the builds I'd been choosing for one reason or another. Got uber elder down today, for the first time, with less then optimal gear.
"
Veraclus wrote:
What would be the best six-link in the chest if we want to change to slave drivers? I want to stay as close to the original build as possible but just have the best possible gem support for slave drivers.

I made the change a few days ago, check my character for my current Slave Driver setup. I'm very happy with its current state.

I tried Feeding Frenzy first but replaced it with Deathmark, it feels the same but more damage and more control for the Slave Drivers. I considered using CD over EF but Necromantic Aegis means my minions can now generate their own power charges and I'm using Skitterbots for their shock value.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Oct 6, 2019, 2:07:49 PM
Hello! I don't have this line if i import my character. But in your PoB u have this line. How to add this?

Spoiler
and what do you think about this helmet? Does it cost 15ex?
@IchiMorghulis

I actually copied your six-link setup earlier. I seem to lose two of my slave drivers every time. How do you deal with this?
@ Fuzzynuts777:
Full Post
"
Fuzzynuts777 wrote:
Thanks for the great build, been playing since syth and really kept running into walls in the atlas with the builds I'd been choosing for one reason or another. Got uber elder down today, for the first time, with less then optimal gear.
"
Got uber elder down today, for the first time, with less then optimal gear.

Congrats! =oD

@ besttem:
Full Post
"
besttem wrote:
Hello! I don't have this line if i import my character. But in your PoB u have this line. How to add this?

Spoiler
and what do you think about this helmet? Does it cost 15ex?
"
I don't have this line if i import my character.

Certain options in PoB are hidden until a related skill is added. Minion stuff won't be visible until your character has a minion skill.

"
what do you think about this helmet? Does it cost 15ex?

I wouldn't pay that much. For our Skeletons, Burning Damage is useless and just inflates the mana cost. Minion Life is nice, but not necessary and takes up the last prefix so we can't have a Life roll for ourselves on the helm.

I am using a Burning Damage helm to conquer Hall of Grandmasters, with Infernal Legion Skitterbots in it. For your helm, however, Minion Life would needlessly inflate the mana reservation, so it wouldn't be good for this either.

I only paid ~100c for this, too.

@ KoharaKazamasa:
Full Post & Proceeding Conversation
"
Hi i wanna ask can i still use Belly of the Beast?If yes how much worse is it compared to budget rare ES body armour?thanks a lot
"
Jespetin wrote:
Belly of the beast only gives life, but I don't see why you couldn't use it. Getting the right colors will be hard, but works I guess. I would still go for vaal regalia for life + ES, since the build is hybrid.
"
can i still use Belly of the Beast?

You can, but it's not worth it. Too expensive (3-6ex) to both off-color and link for only ~800 life. A rare ES chest can give us over 2400 eHP and only cost us ~40c for a 6L.

@ Veraclus & Jespetin:
Full Posts & Proceeding Conversations
"
Veraclus wrote:

"
Veraclus wrote:

"
Jespetin wrote:
Welcome to the club! :D

"
Veraclus wrote:
Illuminati claw club confirmed!
"
slave drivers gems?

1. Raise Spectre
2. Minion Damage (49% more)
3. Spell Echo (53% more)

4a. Elemental Focus (49% more, but cannot shock)
4b. Elemental Army (~42% more + tankier from max resistances)

5a. Controlled Destruction (44% more, but -5% crit chance)
5b. Feeding Frenzy (25% more + Aggressive)

6. Area Effect (clear)
/ Deathmark (61% more for bosses, but must mark target)
/ Concentrated Effect (54% more for bosses, but less range)

"
crafted this beast..

Great claws, Veraclus and Jespetin!

@ Hatsuyomi:
Full Posts & Previous Conversation
"
Hatsuyomi wrote:
If someone could view my profile under Sarissaa to help me, greatly appreciate!

I need advise on spectres (specifically the fire risers since they seem to be better than solar guards to me).. I am running the hatred and have stacked some ele dmg on abyss jewels so im not sure if i shd still run hatred or not.

I couldnt find a cheap 6L vaal regalia so i am still using my existing 5L and used feedingfrenzy in that setup.. links maybe?

I also couldnt search for a +1 , maim and fire dmg claw but there were some maim + fire dmg for like 10 to 15c, Should i get those? am using a multistrike + ruthless rn for my zombie setup that has feeding frenzy ( pretty much all my setup has feeding frenzy, pls do tell me if that is bad/could change for better qol/dmg)

I took flesh & stone for the blind defense and had to change the tree to fit in skitterbots ( Im not sure if holy relic is worth or not for the gem slot.. )

Lastly... jewels.. i heard added ele dmg isnt gonna help lots... advise? :)
"
Singrave wrote:
@Hatsuyomi
Drop those jewel passives, except Unending Hunger and Grim Sphere.
Drop Precision and prerequisite. Get dex on gear.
I don't see the point to use Flesh and Stone. Better survivability?
6L Vaal Regalia costs ~40c. Is not cheap? :)
"
Hatsuyomi wrote:
I can drop the jewels but including the socket?
I bought a high dex amulet that has energy shield and some life but if i drop that 2 nodes i'm short of 12... kind of weird to find dex on an unset ring but i can do that maybe 30c

I took flesh and stone for the blind and if i could have a window i'll swap to maim targets haha, advise? I was trying to figure out what to use on my 2 unset rings.. had to even respec to fit some mana reserve nodes

I tried to search for a 6L with 450 ES total , as im using a 5L one with 500 ES and some life + resis but what do I search..?
"
not sure if i shd still run hatred or not

Even if our Spectres don't benefit from Hatred, it's still worth running. We are not a dedicated Spectre build. They have a specific role in our army, so we don't need to pamper them. It's more important that our Skeletons have the most DPS, since bosses are where damage matters most.

"
I also couldnt search for a +1 , maim and fire dmg claw but there were some maim + fire dmg for like 10 to 15c, Should i get those? am using a multistrike + ruthless rn

Both are fine. The idea is just to stack supports for Zombies. +1 should only be prioritized if you can partner it with a L4 Empower and +2 Support craft. Otherwise it's weak if you're losing out an actual support mod.

"
not sure if holy relic is worth or not for the gem slot

As long as you're able to hit with an Attack, it's like a Stone Golem that not only doesn't take up your golem slot, but also regenerates all your minions and constantly Slab Slams every 0.25 seconds. The damage is actually quite decent for trash clearing, even without any supports.

"
jewels.. i heard added ele dmg isnt gonna help lots

Adding ~20 flat damage to minions who deal ~2000 base damage is only ~1% more damage. 20% Minion Damage = ~4% more and 8% Minion Attack/Cast Speed = ~4% more. So quadruple the value compared to flat damage.

The exception would be minions who have low base damage, like Raging Spirits, Phantasms (have a hidden 1.5 multiplier to added damage), Carrion Golem, and Animated Weapons. These guys benefit much more from flat damage. Since we don't specialize in any of these minions, flat damage is not worth it for us.
Last edited by Hercanic on Oct 21, 2019, 8:13:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info