{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Impatchi wrote:
Any suggestion for which gems to switch for bossing?

Melee Physical Damage Support instead of Melee Splash Support for skeletons.
"
Vorl wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Vorl wrote:
So, which build is the actual current build? I have seen multiple versions of 3.8 speaker for the dead running around and they are all different.

Wouldn't it make more sense to either create a new thread for each version, or update the first post with the most current info?

On page one, at the top just underneath the heading is a single line with arrows pointing at it from all around, read that line and click it.

Yeah, that update is a total mess. The first post is amazing and what got me interested in trying to follow this build. The update is just terrible. sockets/gems in the gear now what is under the gear links, and just trying to follow the new version is less than awesome.

I saw that OP hasn't had a lot of time and I am guessing that's the issue with why the update is in the state it's in.

I honestly think with the first post's size and the little time Herc had to make a update as massive as 3.8 there was no other options other than a separate page
Last edited by Horswag on Sep 11, 2019, 1:59:34 PM
By the way, Herc, what are your thought on the new belt that deals chaos damage as minions die? Sounds perfect for this build, especially if we replace ball lightning with SRS or something
"
Horswag wrote:
By the way, Herc, what are your thought on the new belt that deals chaos damage as minions die? Sounds perfect for this build, especially if we replace ball lightning with SRS or something

That one? Caustic Ground doesn't stack and the only minions that actually die in our build are Skeletons, which don't really have high HP.
Hi, i play summoner for the first time this league and i like it really much.
I will post my gear,because i saw that there were differences between the guide's links and the answers in the post. I am doing T7 maps with no problem so far. So my question is my gear good enough for now and are my links optimal and could i get better DPS with other links?
Best regards,
Bogdan
P.s Character name Mrazqmastikabezairqn,if someone needs anything else.
Thanks beforehand

weapon: Mrazqmastikabezairqn

shield

helmet

boots

gloves

amulet
Any good place to fit in Fortress Covenant? I'm thinking the socket by Melding is the best bet; losing that one isn't too bad, and it doesn't touch anything else we use. I can't find another socket that isn't super far away and doesn't touch a minion notable.

"
WhiteBearBG wrote:

weapon: Mrazqmastikabezairqn

You are adding cold and lightning damage making enemies vulnerable to fire, and resistant to cold.
What flasks are everyone using? anyone found some kind of optimal setup? show it please.
@Hercanic

This might be deviating too far from your original intentions, but if you're using Triad Grip to convert all physical damage to an element, wouldn't lightning damage be better than cold? This would allow us to use slave drivers (100% lightning damage iirc) as spectres and Wrath instead of Hatred as an aura. 4 blue slots would presumably also be easier to use than 4 green. We would also be able to use Vortex to proc EE by itself... and perhaps link it with a curse on hit set-up. For example, if we take Whispers of Doom in the tree, we can use the 4 blue set-up of Vortex, Curse on hit support, Conductivity, and Elemental Weakness. With level 20 gems and combined with EE, this should ideally make enemies -133% resistant to lightning.
Last edited by IFollowYou on Sep 11, 2019, 3:45:34 PM
"
kingzero753 wrote:
"
chockdoo wrote:
What spectres are u guys using ? almost noone have mentioned the most important detail ;)

This has been asked multiple times in the last 2 days. Frost Sentinels. Alternatively fire-raisers, flame sentinels, solar guards or slave drivers. Just try different ones to figure out what you like more.

"
henrique73 wrote:
The ascendency points are outdated, what should I use now?

Mistress of Sacrifice -> Mindless Aggression -> Bone Barrier -> Unnatural Strength.

Why Bone Barrier? Is it really needed? Plaque Bringer or Commander of Darkness seems better, I never have a problem with my minions dying?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info