{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

No idea, seems random whatever build. It's not bad, it's not good, it simply is. Guide's all over the place, tried following the profile character, but eventually it turned into some glob of shit.
Back to good old bow.
I didn't want to test my luck for lvl 20 fire.

What spectres are u guys using ? almost noone have mentioned the most important detail ;)
The ascendency points are outdated, what should I use now?
"
chockdoo wrote:
What spectres are u guys using ? almost noone have mentioned the most important detail ;)

This has been asked multiple times in the last 2 days. Frost Sentinels. Alternatively fire-raisers, flame sentinels, solar guards or slave drivers. Just try different ones to figure out what you like more.

"
henrique73 wrote:
The ascendency points are outdated, what should I use now?

Mistress of Sacrifice -> Mindless Aggression -> Bone Barrier -> Unnatural Strength.
Last edited by kingzero753 on Sep 11, 2019, 10:22:42 AM
What an amazingly fun build! Thank you all for your effort in sharing.

Im trying to understand the appeal behind Triad Grip, it seems to me that were losing one of the greatest advantages of the build (CwC, Ball lighting or even SrS) for 100% phys to cold.

Why is this such an advantage?

I'm assuming its an increase to damage but is that damage needed? And is it worth losing the defense provided by the CwC utility.

Just trying to get a better understanding, Thanks!

"
No idea, seems random whatever build. It's not bad, it's not good, it simply is. Guide's all over the place, tried following the profile character, but eventually it turned into some glob of shit.
Back to good old bow.

This build is CLEARLY not for you.
"
Perdition619 wrote:
I didn't want to test my luck for lvl 20 fire.

Damn thats nice.
"
chockdoo wrote:

It only been talked about, Ad nauseam, for the last 20 pages.
"
omer74 wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey all, please take a look at my gear and give me some pointers! I will get a grip of the council as soon as i can, otherwise how can i change gear so that it will be better?

I also have another question. In my claw i got Zombies, minion dmg and feeding frenzy linked. Should i either:
1: Take out minion dmg and change it with empower lvl 2 so i have zombies, feeding frenzy with empower or
2. Take out minion dmg and feeding frenzy so i have empower, carrion golem and zombies linked.

What alternative is best?

Regards/Gabbi

If you can buy a empower lvl 3 i think the second choice is better.

I only got an empower lvl 2, lvl 3 is too expensive for me at the moment. maybe ill just go empower, feeding frenzy and zombies?
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 11, 2019, 1:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info