{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Insane_Goat wrote:

man you in end game now. You some some serious RNG

Thanks, the gear is still in progress ;) But the level 30 Zombie will be nice.

BTW guys, my claw is almost finished, I got 1 open suffix, could I ruin it by a slam or can the outcome only be good/nothing ? So I dont ruin the EE or something else.

-Nerf
@ Sorator13:
"
Sorator13 wrote:
@Hercanic: I'm playing SSF, and I just got Victario's Charity. What should I be chancing for now? Grip of the Council?

Great job!

Grip of the Council is a Prophecy-only drop, so it probably cannot be chanced since it cannot drop in the world.
"
An Orb of Chance cannot create:

• Unique items that are only available through vendor recipes
  • Event prizes
  • Unique items that exclusively drop from certain bosses or in certain areas
  • Upgraded versions of items, like blessed items, fated items or items only available through corruption

The only unique left to chance would be Unending Hunger. Given how many outcomes a Cobalt Jewel can have, that might be somewhat challenging. You could also try farming jewel div cards.

@ wacco4932:
"
wacco4932 wrote:
I absolutely love this build. Most fun I've had in PoE yet! Thank you <3

Wow, that's great! Going by your custom avatar, you must have been playing PoE for quite some time. For this build to be the most fun yet, I am touched!

@ WeaponizedSP:
Full Post
"
WeaponizedSP wrote:
Easiest Red Elder ever using this. I'm used to playing summoner builds also. Only had to move once to dodge the initial ice shard attack then it was stationary and clicked Vall Skellies once. He transitioned to the prison phase almost instantly. Zero minion deaths, outside of a couple random skellies. GGG is gonna nerf the shit out of summoners after this league.

Edit: Gear for reference, nothing special outside the Grip (I also bought a Hunger for like 19c on day 1)

"
GGG is gonna nerf the shit out of summoners after this league.

I fear that may be the case. I just hope they do it in reasonable increments over several leagues rather than their past history of nuking from orbit from every conceivable direction.

We're summoners, GGG, not Zerg!

"Carrier has arrived!"

Nooooo!!!
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 11, 2019, 5:20:12 AM
I'd also like to chime in on how easy Red Elder was with this build.

My gear is pretty modest aside from Grip of the Council. I'm running a single Unending Hunger as well as a Fortress Covenant. I'm getting pretty close to buying a good 6l ES chestpiece to beef up my defenses, because I've been one-shot a few times by surprise bosses, but other than that, I tear through content like a hot knife through butter.

Have you taken a look at Fortress Covenant, Herc? I feel like it's very good but it also requires a little fnagling with our tree. I had to make some minor alterations.
I've started playing when last league came to an end almost.
This build was so attractive and complex that i've followed it all the way.
I've got tabula rasa from prophecy and Unending Hunger on first cobalt jewel drop...

Now even without 6L or jewel i'm just steamrolling through story even without any active skill like Cyclone-Ball Lightning :)

I wish to thank author for this great build!
Thank you!
Hey all, please take a look at my gear and give me some pointers! I will get a grip of the council as soon as i can, otherwise how can i change gear so that it will be better?

I also have another question. In my claw i got Zombies, minion dmg and feeding frenzy linked. Should i either:
1: Take out minion dmg and change it with empower lvl 2 so i have zombies, feeding frenzy with empower or
2. Take out minion dmg and feeding frenzy so i have empower, carrion golem and zombies linked.

What alternative is best?

Regards/Gabbi
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey all, please take a look at my gear and give me some pointers! I will get a grip of the council as soon as i can, otherwise how can i change gear so that it will be better?

I also have another question. In my claw i got Zombies, minion dmg and feeding frenzy linked. Should i either:
1: Take out minion dmg and change it with empower lvl 2 so i have zombies, feeding frenzy with empower or
2. Take out minion dmg and feeding frenzy so i have empower, carrion golem and zombies linked.

What alternative is best?

Regards/Gabbi

If you can buy a empower lvl 3 i think the second choice is better.
Just killed uber elder with this build!

1 death due to a misplay on my part.

Current gear

Only issue was the zombies died alot during the fight had around 5 left when i died and had 5 left at the very end of the fight.

This build has been really fun to play and overall i provably died the least on this caracter than any other iv played before "15 times lvl 93" and it hits like a trunk gg Deffo gonna be my league starter next league.
How important to this build is the grip of the council? Sorry if I missed it I just didn't see an explanation.
It's better to have +1 gem or maim on claw ?
Before +1 and maim.
Really having a good time with the build. Been super enjoyable! Curious though, whats better for mapping in your opinion, having HoA up or just using SRS?

Right now I've been playing around with carrion golem with my zombies link and my cyclone is going with SRS+Minion damage while Cyclone procs EE from a ring.

Would it be worth to using Agony when it comes to mapping? I mean, it's already super fast, but no issue in going faster yeah?
Last edited by JennyTheWhat on Sep 11, 2019, 8:48:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info