{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Hi there. I'm pretty new in summoning, so i wanted to ask, how do you gather minions? I mean, i saw many vids people like gathering all the minions around them, how can i can do it?
So, which build is the actual current build? I have seen multiple versions of 3.8 speaker for the dead running around and they are all different.

Wouldn't it make more sense to either create a new thread for each version, or update the first post with the most current info?

wanting to use srs with cyclone, but is minion dmg or infernal legion with it more dmg?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Vorl wrote:
So, which build is the actual current build? I have seen multiple versions of 3.8 speaker for the dead running around and they are all different.

Wouldn't it make more sense to either create a new thread for each version, or update the first post with the most current info?

On page one, at the top just underneath the heading is a single line with arrows pointing at it from all around, read that line and click it.
"
Hi there. I'm pretty new in summoning, so i wanted to ask, how do you gather minions? I mean, i saw many vids people like gathering all the minions around them, how can i can do it?

You can do that with the Convocation skill gem, but this build doesn't bother, as we have enough minions with enough range that we don't need to spend a socket on that.

Persistent minions (like zombies and spectres, not temporary ones like phantasms or skeletons) also teleport to you automatically when you move far enough away from them.
After 3.8, what about Queen's Hunger ?

(I only saw the post saying it was not better than Belly, but with 3.8 and your hybrid build, maybe it's better now ?)

Maybe we can change "Mistress of sacrifice" ascendency for something else too ?
Last edited by lmargueritte78 on Sep 11, 2019, 11:35:16 AM
So no offense but ive gotta say that im slightly disapointed at the turn this build took in your 3.8 update , i was really feeling it before i discovered the "click here for 3.8 update" section that did away with almost the entire need for a cwc ball lightning setup, the direction it seems to be going is pretty much a pure specter summoner similar to many ive ran before , was really excited when i started playing it tbh with the virulence stacks and agony crawler , not sure what direction im going to take it in now though.
"
josh191 wrote:
So no offense but ive gotta say that im slightly disapointed at the turn this build took in your 3.8 update , i was really feeling it before i discovered the "click here for 3.8 update" section that did away with almost the entire need for a cwc ball lightning setup, the direction it seems to be going is pretty much a pure specter summoner similar to many ive ran before , was really excited when i started playing it tbh with the virulence stacks and agony crawler , not sure what direction im going to take it in now though.

You can keep Herald of Agony if you want; it's still perfectly viable!

In the 3.8 hybrid ES version, ball lightning is still excellent for "life gain on spell hit" and proccing Victario's Charity frenzy charges, as well as applying EE.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Vorl wrote:

On page one, at the top just underneath the heading is a single line with arrows pointing at it from all around, read that line and click it.

Yeah, that update is a total mess. The first post is amazing and what got me interested in trying to follow this build. The update is just terrible. sockets/gems in the gear now what is under the gear links, and just trying to follow the new version is less than awesome.

I saw that OP hasn't had a lot of time and I am guessing that's the issue with why the update is in the state it's in.

Any suggestion for which gems to switch for bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info