{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
flyingcorpse wrote:
I finally dropped my unending hunger jewel, its added to socket under witch start, but really i cant see any improvement.. cant see any additional buff either?

Any ideas what can be wrong?

i just got one and noticed that too, doesnt seem like it does much and i did a blight map with it

Are you guys both putting it in the spot where it gets 40 int? The buff is really noticeable.
maybe im just not paying enough attention, but is anyone using 2?
IGN: hyrenfreak
must of not updated yet, its in there
Yeah, it's updated now and it should be working. To be honest I don't know how you can't tell the difference, it's HUGE. Like, really really noticeable.
i really cant decide which is better, frost sentinel or solar guards, alsoo does anyone know the best setup for solar guards?
So Immortal Flesh feels really nice. Bunch of max life, life regen, less physical damage taken from attacks, and we don't care about the resist penalty since we have oodles of resistance anyway.

Yeah, I just went with
since I have overcapped all my resistances. Getting 60% MS is quite nice.
Last edited by Levirael on Sep 11, 2019, 6:04:30 PM
"
Sorator13 wrote:
So Immortal Flesh feels really nice. Bunch of max life, life regen, less physical damage taken from attacks, and we don't care about the resist penalty since we have oodles of resistance anyway.

currently using
I've been testing Elemental Prolif over Controlled D and very much liking how it freezes most of the packs, my spirit offering rarely goes off. Of course I'm only up to yellow maps and level 72 delve.
@Hercanic

I recall at around the time of announcing last leagues top players you just ticked over to 1 million views.

Seems that there has been another 300,000 views since then

Congratulations ...a sure testament to your dedication and hard work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info