Delve League Class Statistics

you think it's wise to tell 80% of the players theyre playing a shit ascendancy?
just asking cause the majority of them likely isn't blaming it on themselves.

why showing stats at all? what's your goal?

drive players to play the same builds even more?

drive players away from making builds themselves and make them copying streamer builds that are definitely able to sustain late endgame?

making the few 0,2 percent of players that managed to get to endgame with an unpopular build feel like they achieved something?

not a rant from a cyclone slayer, just curious.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

drive players away from making builds themselves and make them copying streamer builds that are definitely able to sustain late endgame?

I actually thought they supporting streamers and their builds, cause they want people to realise how much possibilities you have in the game. You can almost combine every shit to something epic, but that's to much for people. They aren't interested into making their calculations, they prefer to follow builds, they don't want to achieve endgame by themselves with hard work. The games developers are "GRINDING GEAR GAMES". I mean common, as it would be so easy to make a build out of this huge skill tree with the combination possibilities you have with all the gems and support skills. There are several tools and website's that help you to create your own stuff, but it needs very much patience and time to understand what you are doing and how the synergy of your skills work together. Even if I try to explain some guys how they can reach endgame with their chars, they going to avoid the help and start something completely else, cause for them it failed when they stuck to a bad situation. Mostly the situation is just bad cause they didn't understand how the build was supposed to work or what is really important. Like having capped res, good speed and some skill. Instead players rely on level 21 gems and force 6L, that are not required to reach or handle endgame for most of the buildsl.

Why they are showing stats? Because people are curious about it, maybe you can take this stats and take some benefit's out of it, for the next league or event. In some events in the past they said if you reach level 100 with your ascendancy first you will be able to get a alt art dominance or shit like that. If there is a ascendancy noone plays, you have pretty good chances to get a dominance...
tl;dr

the assassin is bad in hardcore because it's squishy.

the berserker is bad in all leagues because it's bad.

Please un-nerf berserker. Aspect of Carnage already had a drawback, and it was already basically the only node with a drawback across all ascendancy classes. The berserker doesn't also need rage as a second drawback, especially not since vaal pact was nerfed so damn hard.

You gave this bullshit "the difference between the most and least used ascendancies is less than before!" but what about acknowledging that the least-used ascendancy is less than half as used as the second least-used ascendancy? That's a fucking enormous discrepancy and you know it.
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 18, 2018, 8:54:50 AM
"
LokiGoC wrote:
Blah blah blah game is bad because I'm bad blah blah blah

You have 1 character past the 3k life mark (3,5k). Your characters are fully equipped with uniques. You have 4-linked skills tops with questionable supports.

Having the right classes and skills won't help you here.

Thanks for the balance feedback tho, hope you'll also start playing the game some day.
I'll just add my current gear to my shop thread, so people could find me some upgrades...
"
Dikki wrote:
"
LokiGoC wrote:
Blah blah blah game is bad because I'm bad blah blah blah

You have 1 character past the 3k life mark (3,5k). Your characters are fully equipped with uniques. You have 4-linked skills tops with questionable supports.

Having the right classes and skills won't help you here.

Thanks for the balance feedback tho, hope you'll also start playing the game some day.

Thank you very much,.... sadly "LokiGoC"'s attitude, is the one of most PoE players I got the feeling. They don't want to know how they can reach Endgame, they just want it easy....
This is the very first league im not playing Scion.
"
LokiGoC wrote:
You realise........

Please do me the favour and compare your chars with the chars of actual succesful people? And don't act like a lil cry baby if people say you, that you will not success with throwing random uniques together and hoping for the best... You said u using "meta"-items,.... 75% of your gear is mostly leveling stuff or fuck your char itself ->
Taiaha: (Level 83 Juggernaut)
10 items, all of them are uniques.
There are only 3 items that grant you life.
- 80 max life from shield
- 19 from body armour
- 54 from boots

That's a joke. And kinda all your chars are like that.
Now let's see what kind of uniques you are using.

"Lori's Lantern" - offers for your char 20% elemental resistances, the rest can be ignored, cause you are no low life character.

"Ming's Heart" - Gain 20% of phys damage as chaos damage and some nice chaos resistance. But you loose 6% of your life, even if you have none....

"Carnage Heart" - Nice stats and nice resistances, also nice if you leech, but as I can see, nothing in your build give you any leech except of the amulette itself. So you have a leech of 1,24% of your physical damage. Since they nerfed leech, I doubt that 1,24% will feel well....

------->2921 life<--------
Cast when damage taken level 18 and immortal call level 19..... The gem has a damage threshold of "2874" damage before it activates(triggers), means your CWDT casts only if you are 47 life points away to die and since IC (Immortal Call) makes you only phys immune, every ele attack will kill u instantly,....

Vaal haste linked with increased area of effect...

2 different warcries? They share the same cooldown. I guess you wanted to sustain mana with the rallying cry cause you have no mana sustain, cause no leech,....

Vengeance and Reckoning using melee physical damage support and your main skill uses stun and maim? Please what?

Uawhatu: (Level 83 Inquisitor)
10 items, 9 of them are uniques.
Again, only 3 items with life on em.
- 77 Body Armour
- 75 Ring
- 70 Helmet

Uniques:

"Singularity" - base lightning damage, cast speed and 80% "increased" damage against nearby enemies

"Ahn's Contempt" - I have totally no clue why you play with Ahn's might as a Inquisitor that rely on crits,...? So you only get life and some low based stats from your helmet since you are ele based damage dealer with your tempest shield

"Aegis Aurora" - 'Replenishes Energy Shield by 2% of Armour when you Block'
12885 armour -> result into 260 Energy shield per block, at a melee block chance of 78% and a spell block chance of 31% with rumi's activated.

you have 3581 life and 1161 Energy shield, so a total of 4742 EHP, with a semi good regen for the ES part only.

So now, just let it feel yourself. you have an Inquisitor, that rely's on critical strikes, to deal real damage, but you don't have critical strikes at all and you don't even bothered to get the most important ascendancy of all. The one that allows you to ignore the resistances of your enemies if you crit? I mean, for real? Are you serious? You have no damage output and no base to be tanky, the only thing your char has, is block chance so far,...

A char of mine, I build a few days ago:
Fire_FTW: (Level 76 Inquisitor)

10 items, 1 of them is a unique.
8 of my items offer life rolls.
- 98 from helmet
- 68 from body armour
- 2x64 for both rings - 128
- 78 gloves
- 131 belt
- 88 shield
------------
- 591 flat life ----- your builds ------> max 200 (+131% increased from tree for your TANK xD)

My squishy damage dealers have more sustain and life as your tank build?

Sometimes using items that 1 of them cost at least 4 ex, but you dare to care about your char, you just see oh big numbers, that have to be good enough to sustain anything else,.... hmm sounds a bit like a D3 gamer.

So please...... I have no words for that.

Last edited by Ondrugs on Oct 18, 2018, 10:53:57 AM
This suddenly makes me feel like a hipster for playing sword and board Gladiator XD

Nearly unkillable as long as you get no dodge penalty modifier.
"
yeopokemon wrote:
That 0.01% above 90 that still did not choose ascendency. Why?? How??

Because people lack skill or understanding of how the labyrinth works... I played in 3 guilds so far an there was always this group of people who didn't wanted to do labyrith, cause out of their view it's just annoying. Those people moslty play with two left hands or are to annoyed about the game itself to even play further then level 80.
I myself get ascendancy skills as fast as possible cause the lab is pretty easy, except of ulab maybe, with a wrong char.
Last edited by Ondrugs on Oct 18, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
Now few words about build diversity:

Elementalist 15.70% - where 99% playing BV
Juggernaut 11.59% - where 99% is either molten strike or RF
Pathfinder 9.14% - Where 99% using zerphi, poet's pen and all other flask buffs
!!!!Ascendant 9.02%!!! - where 99% are ele hit.

The true 1% dosn't rly matter.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info