Delve League Class Statistics

The Berserker´s degen effect was the worst idea ever.
Everyone hates degen effects. And it doesn´t fit the role of a berserker, too. A Berserker doesn´t just magically lose healthpoints just like this. Instead he gets into a bloodrage and doesn´t look left or right, doesn´t care if he gets hit or injured. But he doesn´t just slowly die while running to the next monster.

A better solution would have been to give him some really unique mechanics in battle - an increasing damage buff with each recent hit - at the cost of armor, dodge and evasion. Not health.
Maybe even paired with a slowly decreasing light radius or a slightly, redish blurred vision outside of his light radius. Something that fits the thematic of the bloodrage better.
Elementalist 13.37% Poggers
Last edited by BerserkZodd on Oct 18, 2018, 4:52:20 AM
That 0.01% above 90 that still did not choose ascendency. Why?? How??
cmon necromancers lets reach 600+ :)
"
guggelhupf wrote:
would love to see zerker buff like remove the degen and give us attack + spell leech back <3

The degen isn't that bad to be honest, it's like a free "bloodrage" gem....
Last edited by Ondrugs on Oct 18, 2018, 6:38:47 AM
"
LokiGoC wrote:
You realise that to experience your end game content, people are pretty much pigeon-holed into using either Elementalist or Juggernaut and either molten strike or blade vortex right? This does not give much hope to the people of us out there that want to run ANY OF YOUR OTHER SKILLS OR CLASSES IN THE GAME right?? These stats show how horribly unbalanced any of these other classes are in comparison to the two main leaders (non-hardcore of course) and when I last looked at the top delvers on poe.ninja the lack of variety between skill options became very apparent.

Yes skills are not balanced, but the difference is not about dieing or not, the difference between skills is effectivity in clearspeed and boss killing. The skills don't say anything else, they are not to blame for suvivability.

"
LokiGoC wrote:
If you wanna experience end game content with any class in terms of say games like Grim Dawn, you can do it with any of their classes. Any of them. Using any skill in the game. I used to love PoE until every single class I played that wasn't a Juggernaut kept dying over and over and I couldn't complete anything over t9 maps because of it.

you can also experience that in Path of Exile, if you have a good knowledge about the game itself. If you lack the damage to clear fast you die, if you lack the life to survive till enemy is dead you die. You need to find a good balance and a effective way of using your abilities.

"
LokiGoC wrote:
This league I tried an Inquisitor with Tempest Shield and max block for days and yet he dies, often. A tank. Dies. Heaps. I then tried a Champion Cyclone build. He dies. Constantly. Regardless of my resistances and health and the like. Nothing I want to play is viable, and to get to your end game content I have to find someone elses build and play their build (and not have fun doing that) to get there. I have fun playing my builds and I just can't do that the way things are.

Weird, I experienced the opposite. All I could play can make it easily to endgame content with low budget and it works, but it's boring. You don't even need that much life to make endgame content, if you have the skill to avoid attacks and spells. You can die easily in PoE, equal to any class you playing. the only difference between me and the "META"- builds is the pace aka speed how they are able to grind/farm maps.

"
LokiGoC wrote:
I use as many meta items as I possibly can and can afford and do everything I can to get more life but in the end it's never enough.

What exactly are "meta" items in your view? The last league's I used mostly a belly of the beast for nearly all my characters.... even in endgame. and that's are maybe 30c for a good roll with 5L, cause 6L is luxury and not needed for endgame, except of uber elder and uber atziri, if your char is even supposed to deal with them.

"
LokiGoC wrote:
This turns away players that are in this to have fun, and only rewards players willing to adhere to a meta with actually seeing the end of your game. I have no idea what happens with the Elder or the Shaper at all because I can never reach them! I kept losing Azurite in the mines because of dying at the event end and that's only at about level 100, there's people at depth 2000 that I cannot even comprehend reaching without playing a build that isn't my own. Losing that azurite means that I can't progress further into the mine either because I can't attempt the event again and the dropped azurite is gone.

What turns player away? The lack of knowledge and the high possibility to suck in building your own char, since it's not easy to do that. I play like 4-5 years now with about 10k hours of gameplay and I often tried to help people, but most people start "1" build and if they reach endgame, they are so depressed of what they've done, that they just quit the char and starting something new, if it would only take a few good items to make the build endgame viable. People don't want to make something by their own. They want to follow a build and be happy with it. But it doesn't work like that and it will not work like, "I make a build and it will be great, even if I have no clue about what's important".

"
LokiGoC wrote:
Saying this "just isn't my game" would be a complete cop out and you are severely reducing your player base by having end game completely unreachable to people not willing to meta slave and people that don't have that much time. A friend of mine wanted to start playing and I had to tell them that "unless you play to the meta you aren't really gonna get anywhere significant". I haven't had to say that about any ARPG I've played before.

So you not recommended a game, cause you weren't able to understand how to get to endgame with all kind of skills that possible?

"
LokiGoC wrote:
Please work on this, bring your other classes up to scratch with the others and bring your other skills up to match, I would love to be able to play any class with any skill and spend hours theory crafting multiple fun complicated builds using all of your skills and know that each of them can reach end game, rather than just having to go see what the top builds are and copy them. It's boring just playing other peoples meta builds, especially or the sake of actually seeing parts of the game story that I should be able to see, it's like telling someone they can't read the end of the book unless they dress and act like someone else, or do something they won't enjoy. Wouldn't be fair to most people.

For me your post is like someone's crying about that the game is to hard....

I played this league 1 meta build, as second char and 2 own builds just cause I wanted to. Cleave with 4,8k life that can kill any guardians or shaper and a Incinerate Inquisitor, both could be level 90 easily, but I hadn't the time and the lust to play them that high, so they stay on level 86 and 87. This league itself is a problem for me, cause delve is made to walk alone and not in groups. That's the part where GGG has problems, cause most builds aren't group viable.

"
Jeniok wrote:
some stats:

you looked for the development of the other league's too? Try to compare them with this league and the update's, maybe you will come to a idea. :3
Nobody plays Sion.
It would be nice to see some changes/buffs/variance to the Scion.
As it is, with 100 points most people end up going clear across the tree anyway. Scion needs to provide you more of an opportunity to do something the others classes can't, otherwise its just a worse version of everything else. [very much worse with ascendancies]
Lol at everyone whining about Berserker, but not any of the other ascendancies that are similarly unpopular.

I just wish that people would parrot streamers less and use their brain to make original builds themselves.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
InkLinkLing wrote:
Nobody plays Sion.
It would be nice to see some changes/buffs/variance to the Scion.
As it is, with 100 points most people end up going clear across the tree anyway. Scion needs to provide you more of an opportunity to do something the others classes can't, otherwise its just a worse version of everything else. [very much worse with ascendancies]

Do you look some other stats then I do? Scion is on the 4th place of all played chars....

Class - Level 90+ All Delve Leagues
Elementalist 15.70%
Juggernaut 11.59%
Pathfinder 9.14%
!!!!Ascendant 9.02%!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info