Delve League Class Statistics

"
LokiGoC wrote:
To the people who went through and nitpicked my builds for no reason and called me immature things like "lil crybaby",.....

Yo, could you please stop playing PoE and go back to tetris or pacman? There you don't have to think so much..... and even better you don't have to look for anyhting, you can just play like you like it :)

I gave you 2 example's why your builds feel bad and 1 example how you should do it, you didn't want to see it,... you just want to cry.

We could nail the solution to your head and you wouldn't realise it....
"
LokiGoC wrote:
The reason I suck is because I don't listen to good advice and will attack you for giving it to me.

Seriously man, that one guys breakdown gives you SO MUCH USEFUL ADVICE. If you were smart you would dial down the butthurt at least enough to better yourself from it, even if the delivery was harsh.
So 3.5 ... elementalist will die ? That what you try to telling us ?
"
LokiGoC wrote:
To the people who...

All I read was:
All boats goes on water, I don't want be meta slave I'm gonna do it with a bycicle and then blame someonelse for my sinkin' down.
"
IamLoco wrote:
The Berserker´s degen effect was the worst idea ever.

"
IamLoco wrote:
Something that fits the thematic of the bloodrage better.

I'm confused, Blood Rage gem literally is degen for attack speed and frenzy generation, which is basically damage. Degen for damage. That is exactly what Rage is. Personally I think Rage is a fun mechanic, maybe just increase the damage it grants a bit or give it some more interesting mechanics. I'll quote what I previously wrote about this as a berserker player this league. (I respecced to jugg after but ended up abandoning the character all together. Made it to level 85 as berserker before speccing out)

"
The biggest problem is that Crave the Slaughter is pointless. Rage is a lot of fun(but kinda weak), but this "Gain 5 Rage when you use a Warcry" exists on Warbringer. With the new warcry nodes on the tree I had a about a 1.3 second cd on Enduring Cry. Rage only starts losing stacks after 4 seconds of not gaining Rage, which will never happen with Warbringer. So why in the world should I ever take it? It's almost like spending 4 ascendancy points just to get to Rite of Ruin, which also definitely is not worth it. Crave the Slaughter needs something more to make it worth picking up, otherwise just ignore it because every Berserker should be taking Warbringer which already gives you max rage permanently, even without investment on passive tree. Crave the Slaughter is redundant right now.

Cloaked in Savagery is also useless because it is rarely ever up and leech cap rates exist. Who needs 100% of damage leeched as life if it goes away the second I hit max life and I can only leech 20% of my maximum life per second. Warbringer is pretty much already doing this as long as I spam my hotkey for my warcry of choice. So the only reason to take Cloaked in Savagery is for the damage bonus which is unreliable and rarely up.

Rite of Ruin is cool, but Cannot be stunned is not worth it. Marauder is right next to Unwavering stance and shouldn't want to evade attacks, so the only downside to just taking that is it costs some points on your tree. It only cost me one extra point since I was already getting Battle Cry for instant Warcries. And again, double rage effect is not worth 4 ascendancy points.

Aspect of Carnage and Pain Reaver are a bit bland but are good nodes in my opinion. Warbringer is fantastic and should be left where it is. So that left me spending 6 ascendancy points on my character and then basically getting nothing for my last 2 points. Not very much fun. I don't think any other ascendancy class has this problem where uber lab can become pointless because none of the nodes left are worth taking. It was Debeon's Dirge cycloner in case anyone was wondering. Lots of fun. Extreme life regen from permanent enduring cry(as long as mobs are around).

Basically, there doesn't seem to be much reason to go past merciless lab as berserker because there are only three useful notables on the ascendency(Warbringer, Aspect of Carnage, Pain Reaver). It feels really awful to get your last 2 ascendency points and not feel any difference afterwards, since most ascendancies offer some mechanical changes to the way you play or make you feel more powerful after you get them.
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
Jeniok wrote:
some stats:

you looked for the development of the other league's too? Try to compare them with this league and the update's, maybe you will come to a idea. :3

Sure, and idea is simple, ggg game designer is broken they should buy new one.
"
LokiGoC wrote:
You realise that to experience your end game content, people are pretty much pigeon-holed into using either Elementalist or Juggernaut and either molten strike or blade vortex right? This does not give much hope to the people of us out there that want to run ANY OF YOUR OTHER SKILLS OR CLASSES IN THE GAME right?? These stats show how horribly unbalanced any of these other classes are in comparison to the two main leaders (non-hardcore of course) and when I last looked at the top delvers on poe.ninja the lack of variety between skill options became very apparent.

If you wanna experience end game content with any class in terms of say games like Grim Dawn, you can do it with any of their classes. Any of them. Using any skill in the game. I used to love PoE until every single class I played that wasn't a Juggernaut kept dying over and over and I couldn't complete anything over t9 maps because of it.

This league I tried an Inquisitor with Tempest Shield and max block for days and yet he dies, often. A tank. Dies. Heaps. I then tried a Champion Cyclone build. He dies. Constantly. Regardless of my resistances and health and the like. Nothing I want to play is viable, and to get to your end game content I have to find someone elses build and play their build (and not have fun doing that) to get there. I have fun playing my builds and I just can't do that the way things are. I use as many meta items as I possibly can and can afford and do everything I can to get more life but in the end it's never enough.

This turns away players that are in this to have fun, and only rewards players willing to adhere to a meta with actually seeing the end of your game. I have no idea what happens with the Elder or the Shaper at all because I can never reach them! I kept losing Azurite in the mines because of dying at the event end and that's only at about level 100, there's people at depth 2000 that I cannot even comprehend reaching without playing a build that isn't my own. Losing that azurite means that I can't progress further into the mine either because I can't attempt the event again and the dropped azurite is gone.

Saying this "just isn't my game" would be a complete cop out and you are severely reducing your player base by having end game completely unreachable to people not willing to meta slave and people that don't have that much time. A friend of mine wanted to start playing and I had to tell them that "unless you play to the meta you aren't really gonna get anywhere significant". I haven't had to say that about any ARPG I've played before.

Please work on this, bring your other classes up to scratch with the others and bring your other skills up to match, I would love to be able to play any class with any skill and spend hours theory crafting multiple fun complicated builds using all of your skills and know that each of them can reach end game, rather than just having to go see what the top builds are and copy them. It's boring just playing other peoples meta builds, especially or the sake of actually seeing parts of the game story that I should be able to see, it's like telling someone they can't read the end of the book unless they dress and act like someone else, or do something they won't enjoy. Wouldn't be fair to most people.

you know how often I've been saying that, but people here don't care about that and don't even see it as a flaw in the top-level game design. because their brains are mush at this point from doing the same useless grind over and over and over again from scratch

I made my own builds from beta to legacy. then I used forum build frostblader in harbinger and now forum build ca ranger and the difference was so outrageous I certainly will never attempt to make my own build again (and that still applies to ssf (the only mode I ever played!))

but when I actually HAVE seen the shaper and cleared all remaining achievements that seem realistic (hc level 90 is not realistic for example), I'm done, period. why would I want to do a thing (play a game) I've already beaten another time, that makes no sense. why a guy who reaches level 100 or kills the shaper in this would play another minute of poe ever is beyond me

in other words: I wouldn't be playing this game now if I had used only forum builds right from the start.

PS: first attempt at endgame lab yesterday and it turned out to be surprisingly really fucking easy! ran it a second time cause I gambled away my good boots mod but got an even worse. as for core, I got malachai to half health with some really shitty corrupted mods - though on my deaths I couldn't even tell HOW he killed me. I still got some gear upgrading before me, but it seems really possible now this will be my last char ever as I'm doing all kinds of things I could never do before (e.g. kill atziri).
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 19, 2018, 7:33:46 AM
"
you know how often I've been saying that, but people here don't care about that and don't even see it as a flaw in the top-level game design. because their brains are mush at this point from doing the same useless grind over and over and over again from scratch

I made my own builds from beta to legacy. then I used forum build frostblader in harbinger and now forum build ca ranger and the difference was so outrageous I certainly will never attempt to make my own build again (and that still applies to ssf (the only mode I ever played!))

but when I actually HAVE seen the shaper and cleared all remaining achievements that seem realistic (hc level 90 is not realistic for example), I'm done, period. why would I want to do a thing (play a game) I've already beaten another time, that makes no sense. why a guy who reaches level 100 or kills the shaper in this would play another minute of poe ever is beyond me

in other words: I wouldn't be playing this game now if I had used only forum builds right from the start.

PS: first attempt at endgame lab yesterday and it turned out to be surprisingly really fucking easy! ran it a second time cause I gambled away my good boots mod but got an even worse. as for core, I got malachai to half health with some really shitty corrupted mods - though on my deaths I couldn't even tell HOW he killed me. I still got some gear upgrading before me, but it seems really possible now this will be my last char ever as I'm doing all kinds of things I could never do before (e.g. kill atziri).

Excuse me Sir, but as Loki you loose the point of this game,... For you it's only about ending the game. But PoE is about to build and create. Sure this creations take time and patience, but it feels epic to create your own stuff and make it great.

Mostly SSF Players don't want any advice, they play for themselves and want to achieve everything for their own, that's the reason why you play SSF, in my view. But it's very important to share experiences, because the skill tree is big, the skill gem possibilities are nearly endless (you can choose from more then 60 blue active skill gems, more then 60 green gems and about 50 red skill gems and then you add support gems) and even the gear should fit your idea. The gear Loki is wearing is far away from anything that would make sense.... Your CA char is slightly better, but only cause you followed a build and even that wasn't enough to show you what's needed to make a build good.

"

You want to know why noone care's about it? cause your experience isn't correct. It's possible to play any skill somehow and make it cool (endgame viable)... there was also already several builds that worked with movement skills as main skill... MOVEMENT SKILLS! :,D
And you guys doubt anyway about the possibility cause people like you don't want to think about it or work for it. You just want to enjoy an easy game, without trouble.

"
I made my own builds from beta to legacy.

So how much chars you played already? Maybe you deleted all your chars after each league, but you have atm 3 chars (level 1/ level 2 and level 93). The league is now about 2 month old and you just played one char so far?

"
why would I want to do a thing (play a game) I've already beaten another time, that makes no sense.

Cause the game get's new content every league and new possibilities to make it something else, but yea that's the point. Why would people play WoW? Is the same mechanic? Why you would play guitar hero and do it over and over again? I mean if you have finished all songs, why you should play it? That's your attitude.... Why people play PUBG over and over again?

"
I still got some gear upgrading before me, but it seems really possible now this will be my last char ever as I'm doing all kinds of things I could never do before (e.g. kill atziri).

Tbh I am happy to hear that. Why playing a game if you get a scratch of knowledge how to play it,... :,D

PS: This Statement....
"
DEMANDS
-) Solo/self-found mode for every league [x]
-) Persistent endgame (alternative to temporary leagues) [x kind of but needs massive expansion/rework]
-) Auction house
-) CHALLENGES FOR STANDARD & -) XP penalty rework! Stop making us waste time for no progress whatsoever!

First you complain about that you are not able to reach endgame or deal with easy bosses that just require skill and here you say the game needs a better endgame?

You two have to be trolls,.... xD
Last edited by Ondrugs on Oct 19, 2018, 9:26:38 AM
"
Molochmane wrote:
all my marauders are juggernauts...hmmm why is that?????????????????

Cause you think you need the endurance charges to make it to endgame? o.O
"
LokiGoC wrote:
To the people who went through and nitpicked my builds for no reason and called me immature things like "lil crybaby", well done on being complete idiots and completely missing the point of my reply and then acting like total arseholes about it lol. You couldn't have looked more stupid if you tried! You seem like real wonderful people and are a shining example of the community (sarcasm). Pity you couldn't even post or type well, your stuff was so hard to read and understand that you sounded like 5th grade bullies through most of it and I'm assuming you'd probably be the types who were.

I've looked at the builds that exist, the ones at the top of the ladder and they all look boring as hell, and up until well into the league there was about 2 classes at the top and about 2 skills used, out of the buttloads of other skills and classes available. My entire point was that someone who wants to use all uniques and someone that wants to play any class with any skill should be able to but that is absolutely not true, do you see berserkers up there? Hmm? Not enough to matter at the very least and that is my entire point. Screw doing what you want to do, you have to do the meta.

If you are happy meta slaving then go right ahead, don't let me stop you being boring unoriginal dimwits and playing something purely to win then brag about your e-peen. I prefer playing for fun and still being able to make the end game content. You want your hard gameplay, that's what Hardcore is for, I just wanna finish the story. But if ripping on people online makes you feel like a big person then feel free to, I'll go on to the next game and forget about you, but I feel sad for you that it's what you need to validate your own existence.

Just because people wanna experience the end game without it becoming a god damn chore doesn't mean they think it's too hard, it means there's something wrong with the game. Games are meant to be fun, and for some, meta slaving is fun, but it is not for everyone hence the reason for my post. If you do not have the wisdom to understand that everyone is different and expects different things from a game and can't accept one persons opinion on the matter, then I'm sorry to tell you but that's what you call being "narrow-minded".

Is there a reason for me to read this? I mean you didn't even cared about reading what I wrote you, what would actually help you... That's just crying you do, sorry if live is unfair and to hard for your taste.
Last edited by Ondrugs on Oct 19, 2018, 9:29:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info