[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

Managed to get my hands on a Null's Inclination, and I now have two questions:

- Is it a problem if it is fully linked? I somehow managed to get a 6-link (the one time I don't need one, talk about luck!)

- Best I could have in terms of colour is RBBBBG so for now I replaced Elemental damage with attacks support by Elemental army, sounds good?

Thanks!
"
Dihrt wrote:
Managed to get my hands on a Null's Inclination, and I now have two questions:

- Is it a problem if it is fully linked? I somehow managed to get a 6-link (the one time I don't need one, talk about luck!)

- Best I could have in terms of colour is RBBBBG so for now I replaced Elemental damage with attacks support by Elemental army, sounds good?

Thanks!

Damn thats awesome! Its fine to have 6 links, it opens a ton of opportunities such as using Summon Raging Spirits instead of Flesh Offering and using this bow to do blighted maps or similar content where we can't reliably animate weapons.

Elemental Army is OK, but I'd place Added Lightning Damage instead. We already have our phantasms applying the Exposure effect from their own Elemental Army support.
Thanks for both suggestions, they sound great! :)
What is the reason for the stacking of dex? Is it for the dmg from Speaker's Wreath and Null's Inclination or is it for the movement speed from Speaker's Wreath?

Because i tried to remove the whole dex area on the left side after the jewel socket and go through Reflexes node towards the aura points on the right and then take the big minion wheel with Redemption, Spiritual Aid and Righteous Army on the right side of tree.

Those changes gave me about ~30k more dps per weapon at the loss of some minion movement speed.

Pastebin to the changes i made: https://pastebin.com/SYtYsQwz
Last edited by Zehelius_Thoris on Dec 17, 2019, 11:47:02 AM
"
What is the reason for the stacking of dex? Is it for the dmg from Speaker's Wreath and Null's Inclination or is it for the movement speed from Speaker's Wreath?

Because i tried to remove the whole dex area on the left side after the jewel socket and go through Reflexes node towards the aura points on the right and then take the big minion wheel with Redemption, Spiritual Aid and Righteous Army on the right side of tree.

Those changes gave me about ~30k more dps per weapon at the loss of some minion movement speed.

Pastebin to the changes i made: https://pastebin.com/SYtYsQwz

Sounds good! I decided to path from below to pick more life nodes near the Ranger starting point. From there, we can also get Herbalism and Thick Skin for increased life.

I feel that this build already has enough damage at (near) maximum minion count and I think increasing our life pool is better to improve survivability. Dying completely stops your momentum.

Dexterity seems to be the cheapest alternative to scale this build DPS into the endgame, so I've been doing that.
I managed to reach level 95 with this build and defeat all conquerors up to T16 (Awakener level 4). Drox is a huge PITA with his immortal banners.

Did not kill the Awakener yet but it definitely seems doable with my suggested boss 6L setup. I managed to down him to 50% HP on my first attempt and I think I might be able to kill him next time.

This expansion has a much stronger emphasis on boss fights, so we need to invest some currency on that boss setup as soon as we reach T16 maps.

My current setup loots like this (Elemental Damage with Attacks goes into that Portal gem):

Bro, on your 96's passives you don't have Spiritual Aid, Righteous Army and Redemption. Spiritual aid and Spiritual Command are the most important passives in this build. I got tricked by you following your build and now I have to re-do 75% of the things myself. Thanks anyway...........
Last edited by fostaa on Dec 21, 2019, 3:34:27 AM
"
fostaa wrote:
Bro, on your 96's passives you don't have Spiritual Aid, Righteous Army and Redemption. Spiritual aid and Spiritual Command are the most important passives in this build. I got tricked by you following your build and now I have to re-do 75% of the things myself. Thanks anyway...........

Spiritual Aid is one of the first notables we get, around level 35~38. We dont need it on the mid/late game though, around level 80+. That is written on the leveling guide.
"
NouwayH wrote:
"
fostaa wrote:

Spiritual Aid is one of the first notables we get, around level 35~38. We dont need it on the mid/late game though, around level 80+. That is written on the leveling guide.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Do we need a special filter for this to animate the weapons? so a filter that shows all white weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info